Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 21
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CMS29 Great amenities
Really enjoyed the amenities: the pool, gym equipment, laundry, full kitchen. Could have improved cleaning.
August 5, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 No hot water
There was no hot water and only one person working the desk, and so she was not at the desk on several occasions. Since I already used my points for this stay, it would be helpful if you could credit me back some of those points I used for this stay.
June 11, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Scoop54 Excellent Amenities
One of my suites was unavailable upon check-in. Heather was able to assign another suite adjacent to my other suite in a timely manner.
Thank You Heather for your quick response to this matter.
June 4, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Lknothappy Sixth stay at Candlewood Suites not the best
The stay was average. The big issue at check out was no luggage carts available. All items had to be hand carried down to our vehicle. There are only two carts available and some inconsiderate guests kept the luggage carts in their rooms. The front desk clerk had no idea where the luggage carts were. Apparently the front desk does not keep track of the carts, I recommended they purchase an additional cart and keep it at the front desk to prevent situations like this.
May 29, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Preppy14 Excellent Customer Service!
This hotel had excellent customer service. However, there were ants infested in our first room. They were everywhere, even in our bed. Once we notified the front desk, they put us in another room right away. The staff was very friendly. We would stay here again in the future.
April 10, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Eagle in Shade Execellence in Service
Very friendly and helpful front desk, especially Heather. This is important especially when u are checking in after a hard day's work.
What impressed me is Heather is able to recognise me (regular) the moment I check in. It shows the effort taken to know your guest.
April 6, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BHAC Excellent Customer Service, home away from home
The hotel is easily accessible, parking is great, and there is a sense of safety and security. The staff is very compassionate and dedicated and will do their best to take care of you as well as resolve any issues that may arise. I enjoyed the extra ammenities, including the Candlewood Cupboard which is very convenient, and consider this hotel a home away from home. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.
April 6, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DocPolly Outstanding Surprise
This is just an amazing place. Let me count the ways..
1. Big comfortable bed
2. Great TV with many many channels
3. Excellent WiFi
4. Shower-head with muti spray features
5.. Shower with a grab bar!
6. HUGE room! And this was economy!
7. A microwave, full size refrigerator, stove top, dishwasher, garbage disposal, toaster, full stocked kitchen utensils, and even a toaster oven for check out if a guest desires!
8. Self serve temp control that really works!
9. Complimentary newspaper and DVD checkout
10 State of the art 24 hr Fitness Center
11. Excellent outdoor pool with great deep end
12. Surprising selection at the Candlewood Cupboard with 24 hr coffee and excellent protein selection too. Good choice of items also for air travel. This is an honor system so you don't need to fiddle with change.This might actually have advantages over the breakfast buffet available in so many hotels. Also we needed to leave pre dawn for a flight and would have missed a buffet anyway. The cupboard was a great feature.
13. We stayed two nights and another feature was that after a day of long air travel and business meetings we could just sleep in the next AM and not worry about being bothered by maid service although we knew things were available if we needed it.
This place is intended for longer term guests but it was perfect for our two nights. It was our second choice hotel when another one could not be reserved. However, next time this will be our first choice in Baytown!
March 30, 2014