Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 24
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Eagle in Shade Execellence in Service
Very friendly and helpful front desk, especially Heather. This is important especially when u are checking in after a hard day's work.
What impressed me is Heather is able to recognise me (regular) the moment I check in. It shows the effort taken to know your guest.
April 6, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BHAC Excellent Customer Service, home away from home
The hotel is easily accessible, parking is great, and there is a sense of safety and security. The staff is very compassionate and dedicated and will do their best to take care of you as well as resolve any issues that may arise. I enjoyed the extra ammenities, including the Candlewood Cupboard which is very convenient, and consider this hotel a home away from home. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.
April 6, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DocPolly Outstanding Surprise
This is just an amazing place. Let me count the ways..
1. Big comfortable bed
2. Great TV with many many channels
3. Excellent WiFi
4. Shower-head with muti spray features
5.. Shower with a grab bar!
6. HUGE room! And this was economy!
7. A microwave, full size refrigerator, stove top, dishwasher, garbage disposal, toaster, full stocked kitchen utensils, and even a toaster oven for check out if a guest desires!
8. Self serve temp control that really works!
9. Complimentary newspaper and DVD checkout
10 State of the art 24 hr Fitness Center
11. Excellent outdoor pool with great deep end
12. Surprising selection at the Candlewood Cupboard with 24 hr coffee and excellent protein selection too. Good choice of items also for air travel. This is an honor system so you don't need to fiddle with change.This might actually have advantages over the breakfast buffet available in so many hotels. Also we needed to leave pre dawn for a flight and would have missed a buffet anyway. The cupboard was a great feature.
13. We stayed two nights and another feature was that after a day of long air travel and business meetings we could just sleep in the next AM and not worry about being bothered by maid service although we knew things were available if we needed it.
This place is intended for longer term guests but it was perfect for our two nights. It was our second choice hotel when another one could not be reserved. However, next time this will be our first choice in Baytown!
March 30, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ransond Clean, Quiet and comfortable
This is my second stay at the Baytown Candlewood Suites, and both stays have been enjoyable. The room was quiet and clean and the free internet access was very fast and stable.
The hotel is close to my work in the area and there are many restaurants in the immediate area.
I would recommend this establishment to anyone staying in the Baytown area that wants to have an enjoyable get away.
February 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by J. Leet Nice property
Property was very clean and staff friendly. Candlewood Cupboard could have used a few more options. Something other than carb-laden foods would be nice to see.
January 14, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by waterboy69 getting points
Overall a good hotel. This particular hotel won't give you points if you use a CLC card, I think that is not fair, the company I work for is spending good money with them and it should be able to get rewarded. I heard its the owner or managers decision on this.
January 12, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by PlumCrazy61 Great Room
Stayed there in May 2013 so when I had to be in the area again I went back. Had a bit of problem getting on the internet but after that was solved, the stay was great.
December 23, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by sevier11 Our stay
Our stay was not as good as the first time we stayed a few years ago. We had ants in our room and notified the desk. A work order was to be done up I thought at that time and would taken care of when we returned from our day out. Well, it wasnt and we still had ants to contend with. I told them about it the day we checked out and they said maintenance was there then and would take care of it. It would have been nice to have it taken care of while we were staying there. I felt like we should have at least been given a discounted rate or a different room would have been good.
September 4, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Judy123 My stay
Overall, my stay was pleasant, but the following things prevented me from giving my stay a higher grade.
1) When I registered, the desk clerk told me that my room would be cleaned once a week. To me, it meant that my room would get cleaned in the middle of my stay. It really meant that since I was staying Mon-Fri, my room would not get cleaned at all. So the policy was not clearly explained to me.
2) When I registered, I spun a wheel for a prize. My prize was a complementary housekeeping cleaning. Again, I thought that would happen in the middle of my stay. When it had not happened by the morning of my last night there, I spoke to the desk clerk and they said I needed to pick which day I wanted the room cleaned. I was never asked to pick a date. The room was cleaned my last night there.
3) When I got to my room, I found I had less than a 1/2 roll of toilet paper and only a few sheets of paper towels. I did not ask the front desk for more because I expected my room would be cleaned in a couple days. At the very least, the staff should ensure that customers start out their stay with a full roll of TP and PT.
Other than that is was fine.
August 20, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dewey22 Great
Great staff, clean room, good bed, fair price. What more can you ask for?
August 12, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Jeremy1975 Wonderful Suite Poor atitude of management
This has normally been a great place to stay until recently the manager decided that my platinum elite status was not recognized at that hotel. I wont be back!!!! I only recommend if your not looking for the added perks of being in IHG loyal customer. No room updgrade, no late check out.
August 9, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by travelmom1 Home away from home...
The room was large and very comfortable. Full kitchen with cooktop, micro, full size fridge. Very good location. Close to shopping and food.
June 24, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jgussman Happily surprised!
Booked the room based off of the great rate alone. Was extremely happy with every aspect of the hotel: cleanliness, layout, staff, accessibility to the surrounding area. The kids loved the pool and as a mom I loved having a kitchen in the room. Will for sure stay here anytime I'm in Baytown.
June 14, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TR51 Staff Service & Value
I've stayed here several times since it opened and the Staff has always been courteous and helpful. The value for the rooms is comparable to the others in the area if not a little better. The few issues I've had with accommodations have always been quickly corrected.
June 14, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MTroutman MORE THAN I EXPECTED
After being greeted with friendly staff, I was pleasantly surprised with all of the amenities of my room. I had a great layout and I enjoyed the full kitchen. It was a lot nicer than what I was expecting. When in the area again, I will be staying here.
May 28, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cajun2012 Long Term Stay
I recently stayed at this property for over 5 months and highly recommend it for anyone looking for a long term stay with a lot of flexibility. The staff has been terrific.
January 2, 2013