Went to DC to see the muesems and monuments. Flew into BWI at midnight. Called HI-express as we deplaned. He said the shuttle would meet us at Door 2 of the terminal in 20mins. That is about how long[More]
it took us to walk it, we waited maybe 3 mins. for the shuttle. The next morning, the normal good HI Express breakfast....I'm a fan. Asked about the shuttle to the Marc train at the front desk, and he said they could take us when ever we were ready. It was a 5 min ride to the Marc train station, they dropped us about 10:15am and it just cost $6 a person to ride to Union Station....very smooth start to a holiday weekend. [Less]
Great location - across the street from the Horseshoe casino, 2 blocks from Raven's stadium, about 6 blocks from Orioles stadium.
- clean and neet
- great free shuttle service to and from Oriole[More]
- friendly staff
- Renevations were being done, but did not interfere with anything
- Great spot if you're seeing a game.
- Only about a mile from the Inner Harbor
- Only issue we had was $20 per night to park - ouch [Less]