Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 51
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jhctbit Excellent Hotel
All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The ease of check in and check out was amazing. It took less than 5 minutes!!!
December 15, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ShotDoc The place to stay in northwest Indy
I had not stayed at a Candlewood Suites in several years. Past experience was not overwhelming. I had business in NW Indy and the business I was working for booked a room for me at this Candlewood Suites. I was there for two nights the first week of December and loved it. The suite was great and the staff was one of the best I have ever dealt with. I knew I was coming back for four nights the next week and asked if I could have the same room. They accommodated my request and I had another great stay! I ended up referring to the hotel as "home" several times. I think that might be the highest compliment I can pay any hotel!
December 15, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 123lmn Hidden Gem
This hotel is less expensive than the surrounding hotels and is an all suite hotel. Enjoyed the stay. Safe area with local restaurants close.
December 12, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by cattleguy friendly staff,clean rooms
the staff was friendly and willing to help with directions
December 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JasmineL Excellent Experience
booked for my daughter's 7th birthday party, staff was accommodating and friendly, suite was beautiful, they even let me use the conference room to host the party in! i will stay here at any chance i get.
December 8, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by wildjrp Very ordinary
We have stayed at THIS IHG property several times. It is close to family and business in Indianapolis,. In the past the hotel experience has been very good. This trip NOT SO MUCH.
1. Not treated as Gold member at check in.
2. the suit was not clean, trash left in the kitchen area and the Bed Room area was not vacuumed.
3. We were staying a week, and I ask for clean towels each day, not a room clean, and was met with a hard look and resistance by front desk. Later a staff member brought a Stack of towels to the room.
4. The room was ICE COLD when we arrived on a very cold wet day.
5. While the heat in the room worked, the hole in the wall fan between the LR area (heater) and the Bedroom was about as peaceful as a freight train passing by at the foot of the bed. This is stuff you would expect at very low budget hotel NOT an IHG property.
The exterior and common areas of this property are fine they looked good were clean and free of snow and ice. We did not use the laundry or fitness area this trip, in fact we were out a lot with business and family... otherwise I would have complained.
December 7, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Greg4215 Not a bad long term hotel... Terrible Internet
Everything was great. Room was comfortable, it was quiet. The only reason for the 3 stars instead of 5 was the horrible internet quality. I was barely able to (if at all) load my email, let alone any other sites.
December 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MaryF Good value
A very good place to stay and a good value. Would definitely stay here again.
November 27, 2014