Our Signature Amenities
We invite you to experience true Southern Hospitality in a city that is rich in history. We are located less than 6 miles from popular attractions such as the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame, The Hay House & the Ocmulgee National Monument. Other attractions include the Otis Redding, Jr. Memorial, the Tubman African American Museum, the Cannonball House & Museum.
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Convention Spaces.
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Convention Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all members
- On-Site Business Center
- BusinessCenter staffed from 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Business Center is open 24 hours a day
- Our Business Center is available 24 hours a day with complete access to internet, printer and fax services. We also have supplies for UPS and FedEx available.
- Office supplies available
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Dry Cleaning Pickup/Laundry
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities
- Laundry Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Dry Cleaning Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Daily Housekeeping
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Housekeep Limited Service
- Housekeeping Full Service
- The seventh day of the week check-in rooms are cleaned. During the clean bed will be changed, fresh towels placed in room, bathroom fully cleaned, restocked with soap, kleenex, toilet tissue. Room will be dusted, swept, vacuumed, mopped.
Health and Fitness
On-site Fitness Center Available
Offsite Fitness Center Available
- Extensive Offering
Entertainment and Recreation
- Hours: 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Outdoor Pool Available
- Pool Is Open from 30-April-2013 to 30-September-2013
- Hours: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM