Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 39
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jax702 Very nce room and great service
Love staying at Candlewood Suites. Room with living room was so nice and felt like home, very nicely decorated and very clean. Check in and out was quick. The staff was very nice. I would recommend Candlewood Suites to anyone looking for a place to just get away.
February 13, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cigi Great rooms with all conveniences of home
Staff very attentive and pleasant. Very clean rooms and this place is convenient to everything you'd ever need. Airport, shopping, dining or catching a sporting event. Will definitely stay here again and again.
January 25, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by xcelerator Great value, pet friendly
This is my second time staying here--it's a great place for those looking for a pet-friendly hotel near the airport. The rooms are spacious and nicer than many (more expensive) Holiday Inns.
January 17, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MichelleLPN Nice rooms and free Laundry!
The rooms at this Candlewood have been renovated and they are very nice. I like the fact that Laundry is free, a nice amenity. The flatscreen tv is a good size and there is also a combo DVD / VCR player. There are free movies for use in the Candlewood cupboard. Free coffee and tea are available 24/7 in the candlewood cupboard, and there is also a small coffeemaker in the room.
You can cook in your room, as they provide an assortment of dishes, utelsils & cookware. There is a walmart and target very close in walking distance to buy groceries. The refridgerator / freezer is full size and there is a diswasher. A small bottle of dish soap is provided and 1 packet of dishwasher detergent.
I like this Candlewood. Staff are always very nice and courteous.
January 12, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Pandas3 Great Place
Loved the room size and the lighting. I find most hotel lamps do not provide enough light, this room was great with a ceiling light and plenty of lamps. The front desk staff were helpful and always pleasant.
January 3, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by CoolDal Stay @ Candlewood Suites in Pittsburgh Airport on Dec 25th 2013
It was one of the most horrible stays in Candlewood Suites PITTSBURGH-AIRPORT. We had initially booked for 2 nights and we checked out in 1 night itself. Here are the reason for early checkout-
1. The room # 302 was a non-smoking room and it was smelling all smoke all night. We hardly could sleep that night.
2. We were provided with a spray in the room for smoke supression instead of changing the rooms and the reason was told that no rooms were available. The spray hardly worked for 30 minutes and the smoke smell used to come back within no timme.
3. It was extremely inconvinient as we drove almost 6 hours from NJ with but the uncomfort feeling with the smoke was really unhealthy and inconvinient all night long.
4. The queen beds were small and strictly okay quality for any comfortable sleep.
5. After some back and forth we were offered a room in the morning on Dec 26th but with the smoke smell all night we couldn't dare to take any health risks or chances to stay additional night.
6. We stayed in room no. 302 and the walk from elevator to the room was full of ciggarette smoke.
7. Both my son and wife felt extremely hazardous and soffucating during that night due to this unhealthy atmosphere in the rooms.
The hotel should be either converted to Smoking only hotel so none of the future passengers are misguided that there are smoke free rooms available.
December 29, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by PENNS Comfortable bed and clean accommodations
A clean, comfortable room with a nice, convenient mini-market on the main level. Great location to the airport. My only suggestion for improvement would be to instruct guests 1) to be curbside 10 minutes prior to departure when the guest signs up for the shuttle and 2) that the shuttle to the airport will not be held for them if they are not curbside when the shuttle arrives. This is to ensure 1) other guests are not kept waiting, 2) the shuttle schedule is maintained and 3) other guests do not miss their flights due to late shuttle service which unfortunately is what happened to me.
I would stay at this location again.
December 13, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Buddy5464 Stay
The staff here is always friendly and professional. I stay here often and when I do I'm not sure of my exact check out day and I always go to lobby and extend my stay a day or two and they are always accommodating. The amenities are great. Workout, store and free laundry. I've tried the other three extended stays in the area and they don't even compare. The only time I even go to one of the other places is when your location is booked.
December 13, 2013