Our Signature Amenities
San Marcos' only all suites extended stay hotel specializing in making you feel at home while in the area. Whether you’re in town to work or play, Candlewood Suites will make your stay enjoyable. Conveniently located near all the city has to offer. All suites offer fully equipped kitchens, free Wi-Fi, DVD players and much more. Come stay with us and experience true Texas hospitality.
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Convention Spaces.
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Convention Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all members
- On-Site Business Center
- Business Center is open 24 hours a day
- Office supplies available
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Dry Cleaning Pickup/Laundry
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities
- Laundry Hours Of Operation: 12:30 AM to 12:00 AM
- Dry Cleaning Hours: 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Daily Housekeeping
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Housekeep Limited Service
- Housekeeping Full Service
- Light touch housekeeping services are provided daily. For guests staying longer than 7 nights, a full cleaning is scheduled for your suite on a weekly basis. Check with front desk for more details on housekeeping service provided.
Health and Fitness
Fitness center equipment includes 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical cross trainer, 1 stationary bike, free weights, and a multi station nautilus style gym.
On-site Fitness Center Available
- Extensive Offering
- Hours: 5:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Available Equipment: Treadmill, Elliptical Machines, Free Weights, Stationary Bicycle
- On-Site Fitness Center Free to All Guests
Entertainment and Recreation
Outdoor Pool Available
- Hours: 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Picnic Tables
- Outdoor Gazeebo Grill
- No restaurant on site, but our Candlewood Cupboard offers a variety of snacks and meal options. A few nearby dining options include Chili's, Carino’s, Texas Roadhouse, Pluckers and a couple of local options are The Railyard and Palmer’s.