901 North Fairfax Street Alexandria, VA 22314 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-703-6836000
Hotel Fax: 1-703-6835750
Hotel Email: CPOT.firstname.lastname@example.org
RONALD REAGAN WASHINGTON NATL AIRPORT (DCA)
- Distance from hotel: 2.5 MI/ 4.02 KM South l
- Complimentary shuttle available
- From DCA, take George Washington Parkway South. After approximately 2 miles, exit left onto Madison. After 5 blocks, left onto North Fairfax. Hotel is on the right.
WASHINGTON DULLES INTERNATIONAL (IAD)
- Distance from hotel: 31 MI/ 49.89 KM East l
- Dulles Aurport Access and Toll Road toVA-267 E. Merge onto I-66E. Take Exit 72 for US-29/Lee Hwy. Turn right at Less Hwy/US-29 N. Take first left onto N. Spout Run Pkwy. Ramp onto G. Washington Pkwy. Left onto Madison. Left onto N. Fairfax.
Balitmore Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Distance from hotel: 41 MI/ 65.98 KM North l
- I-195 W. Merge on MD-295 S via EXIT 2B toward WASHINGTON. Take I-95 S/I-495 S exit, 1C, toward RICHMOND. Merge on I-495 LOCAL S/CAPITAL BELTWAY. Merge on S PATRICK ST/US-1 N via EXIT 177B toward ALEXANDRIA. LEFT onto N FAIRFAX ST. Hotel on right.
Amtrak Alexandria Station
-Distance from hotel: 1 MI/ 1.61 KM West
- West out of parking light. Right onto Madison. Left onto Route 1. Right onto King Street. Left onto Callahan Drive.
Metro - National Airport
- Distance from hotel: 1 MI/ 1.61 KM West
- Go South on N. West Street toward E. Braddock Road. Turn Left at Pendleton St. Left at N Fairfax St. Hotel is on right.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 20.00 USD
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 25.00 USD
- Parking area is on the lobby level- nightly self parking fee is $20.00 and Valet parking is $25. No parking is available for motorcoach. Motorcoach companies need to park behind the masonic temple and need to contact the ACVA.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Enjoy family and fine dining without ever having to leave the hotel. Savor the famous buffet breakfast or visit Railstop Gastropub for a lunch/dinner which blends the easygoing spirit of an English pub with upscale cuisine and terrific cocktails.
- Location: Second Level
- Serves: Breakfast
- Hours: 6:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Phone: 703-683-6000(1251)
Come and enjoy a nice hot breakfast in our Chequers Restaurant on the second floor of the hotel. This delicious first meal of the day will get you onto a great start. We have a breakfast menu of all the great breakfast foods that will satisfy your best appetite. We're ready to serve up the best breakfast you will savor.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: Second Floor
- Hours: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM
- Phone: 1-703-6836000
Already One of the Hottest Restaurants in Alexandria....Railstop Gastropub! Blending the relaxed, easygoing spirit of the classic English pub with upscale gastronomic cuisine. Stop in for imaginative menu items, watch sports on flatscreens, and indulge in specialty cocktails with catchy names like ?The Caboose,? and ?Derailed.? Be sure to sample Chef Henry?s house-made pork sausage? served with enough heat to ?perk up your ears,? this fantastic dish alone is well worth the trip. ALL ABOARD!!