Pendigo Way National Exhibition Centre Birmingham, B40 1PS United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-871-9429160
Hotel Fax: 44-121-7814321
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Birmingham International Airport (BHX)
- Distance from hotel: 1.5 MI/ 2.41 KM East l
- Complimentary shuttle available
- Exit Airport complex heading along A45 towards M42. On approach to M42, follow exit for NEC and Crowne Plaza is on your right hand side.
Birmingham International Train Station
-Distance from hotel: 1 MI/ 1.61 KM East
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service to Birmingham International Train Station between 0600GMT and 2200GMT, service is subject to availability.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 10.00 GBP
- Barrier controlled. Residents at 10GBP per car, per night. Charges for non-residents will vary
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
- Location: Lower Ground Floor overlooking Pendigo lake
- Serves: Breakfast, Dinner
- Hours: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
We've sourced the finest British steaks and freshest seafood for our new grill menu. Our new dishes feature plenty of regional provenance including Casterbridge steaks from the 6 counties of South West England and Rose County steaks sourced from farms across Lancashire and Yorkshire. Our chefs have also been busy creating a selection of rubs, marinades and sauces for you to choose from. Please contact our restaurant team directly if you have any special dietary requirements.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Pendigo's Lounge Bar serving Starbucks
- Location: Ground Floor
- Hours: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Phone: 44-871-9429160
With full glass frontage and views over Pendigo lake, relax over a drink before dinner. Wireless internet is available in bar / lounge area so with the M42 only 2 minutes drive from the hotel, the Lounge Bar is an ideal location to meet with colleagues over coffee. Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC features Starbucks coffee bar, serving that latest coffee trends and mouthwatering pastries.