Da Vincilaan 4 Brussels, 1831 Belgium
Hotel Front Desk: 32-2-4163333
Hotel Fax: 32-2-4163344
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brussels National Airport (BRU)
- Distance from hotel: 1.55 MI/ 2.5 KM North East l
- Complimentary shuttle available
- Follow the sign Zaventem Centrum / Da Vinci when exiting the airport. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and immediately take on your right. At the following roundabout go straight ahead. The hotel is situated at the left hand side
Brussels National Airport Train Station
-Distance from hotel: 1.55 MI/ 2.5 KM South West
- From the train station the easiest way to get to the hotel is to take our free shuttle service, leaving from level 0 of the airport, which is one level up from the train station.
- Distance from hotel: 3.11 MI/ 5 KM South
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 26.00 EUR
- Our secured parking welcomes up to 170 cars. Parking is at charge, ask the reception for more information. Please note that this is no underground parking
Country of Residence:
Health & Fitness
Whether you like to start your day with a workout or recharge after a productive day, our fully equipped health and fitness facilities will help keep you energised and at the top of your game.
On-Site Fitness Center Details
The "Health & Leisure Centre" has the most up to date equipment. It provides a fitness room with treadmills, separate male and female sauna, steam bath and a jogging track.
- On-Site Fitness Center Available
- Extensive Offering
- Hours: 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Available Equipment: Treadmill, Elliptical Machines, Free Weights, Stationary Bicycle
- On-Site Fitness Center Free to All Guests
On-Site Spa Details
Fitness enthusiasts will experience an enjoyable time in our Health & Leisure Club. It is the perfect place to relax and provides: a fitness room (Step machines, Treadmills, Workout bikes, Multi station, Climbing rack) sauna, steam bath and jogging track.
- On-Site Spa is Available
- Health & Leisure center
- Hours: 6:00 AM-10:25 PM
- Spa Services: Steam Bathing, Sauna
The perfect place to relax ... or to do a bit of sport.
- Horseback Riding
- Indoor Ice Skating
- Indoor Tennis Courts
- Jogging Track
- Miniature Golf
- Mountain or Rock Wall Climbing
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Table Tennis or Ping Pong
- Tanning Beds