Trinity Street Chester, CH1 2BD United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-1244-899988
Hotel Fax: 44-1244-421124
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LPL)
- Distance from hotel: 25 MI/ 40.23 KM North West l
- Chester Manchester M56 Merge on Weston Point Expy A557 At roundabout 2nd exit A557 At roundabout 1st exit M56 North Wales Chester At junction 15 exit onto M53 Chester/Wrexham At junction 12 A56 exit to Chester At roundabout 3rd exit to Warrington Rd A56 At roundabout 2nd exit to Hoole Rd A56 At roundabout 2nd exit to A5268 At roundabout 2nd exit to St Martin's Way Turn left onto Princess Street
Manchester International Airport (MAN)
- Distance from hotel: 35 MI/ 56.33 KM North West l
- At roundabout 4th exit Outwood Ln Left to M56 (M6/M60/M61/M62/M67/Man Airport) At jct 5 exit to stay on M56 Chester/Warr'gton/B'ham/Preston/Liverpool At jct 15 exit to M53 Chester/Wrexham At jct 12 take A56 Chester At roundabout 3rd exit to Warrington Rd/A56 At roundabout 2nd exit to Hoole Rd/A56 At roundabout 2nd exit to A5268 At roundabout 2nd exit to St Martin's Way/A5268 Left to Princess St
Chester Railway Station
-Distance from hotel: 1.1 MI/ 1.77 KM North East
- Bear right onto Black Diamond St Turn left onto Hoole Way (A56) At roundabout, take third exit onto St Oswalds Way (A5268) take 2nd exit at roundabout, onto St Martins Way, keep in left lane & at 2nd set of lights turn left & then right onto Trinity St
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 7.50 GBP
- 80 on site hotel spaces. Overflow parking in Trinity Street car park, next to the hotel, is on the top floor where barriers operate from 7am to 7pm. There is no access to this floor after 7pm, but you can park on the lower level of the car park.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Our Stables Bar & Grill Restaurant offers fashionable food in an elegant setting with views over the Welsh Hills. For a more relaxed choice choose our Bar and Lounge where you can enjoy a light snack or drink.
Stables Bar and Grill Restaurant
- Location: Situated on G Level
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Hours: 6:00 AM-9:30 PM
- Phone: 44-1244-899988
The Stables Bar and Grill, is modern and refined yet comfortable, with muted warm tones and subtly understated lighting, combining to create a laid back and comfortable atmosphere in which you'll be tempted to take your time and relax. The menus on offer make it the perfect place to visit at different times of the day and night. Call in for delicious cocktails, or book a table in the grill and enjoy a choice which includes Mediterranean mezze and exotic options like wild boar and chorizo burger.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Stables Bar & Grill Restaurant Lounge
- Location: Ground Floor
- Hours: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Phone: 44-1244-899988(2775)
Stables Bar & Grill Restaurant Lounge is ideal for a relaxing pre-dinner drink or a snack from our Stables Bar & Grill lounge menu. We offer a wide selection of options, from Soup, Gourmet Sandwiches, Stone baked pizzas, Burgers which can be served with salads or sides. Or why not tempt your sweet tooth with a delicious dessert such as Toffee honeycomb cheesecake with caramel ice cream followed by a latte or cappuccino. There is a wide screen TV in the lounge showing the latest news and sport.