We want to ensure you have all the details about our property and its amenities prior to your arrival so you can have a successful stay from the very start. From property location and parking to onsite internet and laundry services, youll find all the relevant information you need here to make your stay comfortable and productive.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is not available
- Self-Parking Fee: 7.50 GBP
- Valet Parking is not available
- 80 on site hotel spaces. Overflow parking in Trinity Street car park, next to the hotel, is on the top floor where barriers operate from 7am to 7pm. There is no access to this floor after 7pm, but you can also park on the lower level of the car park
- Hotel is located in the city centre
Airport: Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LPL)
Airport: Manchester International Airport (MAN)
- Local Time Zone: GMT+0
Check-In | Check-Out
- Check-In Time: 3PM
- Check-Out Time: 12PM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 18
- Late Check Out Available
Credit Cards Accepted
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- China Union Pay
Languages Spoken by staff
- Pets are not allowed
- Service animals are allowed
- Guide dogs or service animals are welcome in all areas of the hotel. A dog bowl and bed are available on request, for complimentary use. Arrive via car park or main entrance with level access into hotel, once in the hotel there are lifts to all floors.
- Wake Up Calls
- Standard tier wireless internet (WiFi) access included with stay at most Crowne Plaza hotels and resorts around the world.
- WiFi available in public areas and guest rooms, excluding meeting rooms, at participating hotels.
- WiFi bandwidth and speed may vary by hotel.
- Babysitting services are not available
- Nanny services are not available
- Children's activities are available
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Dry Cleaning Pickup/Laundry
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- Dry Cleaning Hours: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Daily Housekeeping
- Housekeeping Full Service
- Bedrooms are serviced daily, to include towels being refreshed should this be required. The bed is made, bathroom cleaned, room tidied, and hospitality tray refreshed. Any amenities used will be added. In executive rooms minibars will be restocked.