Dubai Festival City Po Box 45777 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hotel Front Desk: 971-4-7012222
Hotel Fax: 971-4-2329097
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- Distance from hotel: 3.11 MI/ 5 KM South l
- Head southeast, turn left toward D 64, take the ramp onto Beirut St/D 60, continue to follow D 60, continue onto Nad Al Hamar Rd/Nadd Al Hamar Rd/D 62
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
- Distance from hotel: 70.22 MI/ 113 KM North East l
- Drive along Emirates road 311 towards Sharjah. Take Exit 55(Deira, Al Garhoud) to Al Rebat road, follow the sign Festival City
Sharjah Airport (SHJ)
- Distance from hotel: 18.64 MI/ 30 KM North West l
- Drive along Emirates road 311 towards Abu Dhabi. Take Exit 55 (Deira, Al Garhoud) to Al Rebat road, follow the sign Festival City
DWC - Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
- Distance from hotel: 37.28 MI/ 60 KM South East l
- From airport head to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E 311), follow E 311 to Al Khail Road. Continue on Al Khail Road to Business Bay, take the ramp on to Festival Centre. Take first right to go on to Crescent Drive. At roundabout take second exit to arrive at hotel. To avail of the hotel's chauffeur service, please contact the Hotel Concierge at 04 7011234.
Emirates Metro Station
- Distance from hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 27.00 AED
- With 634 dedicated spaces for the hotel, and direct underground access to 8000 spaces at Festival Waterfront Centre, we have all your parking needs covered
Country of Residence:
To book more than 9 rooms for one stay or request a quote, please use our Easy Meetings tool or call 1-800-MEETING (in United States, Mexico and Canada).
Please enter Check In.
Please enter Check Out.
- FULL MENU
- Hours: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Gather with friends for a sumptuous Mediterranean dinner on the terrace of our all day dining restaurant Zaytoun, where views stretch across the city, or enjoy a wide range of authentic Belgian beverages at the Belgian Cafe.
- Location: 5th floor
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:30 AM-1:00 AM
- Phone: 971-4-7011127
Chefs prepare tempting Mediterranean cuisine from an open style kitchen. This restaurant offers a buffet and a la carte menu, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Zaytoun also has a large, open air terrace besides the pool deck, with stunning views of the Dubai skyline, framing breathtaking sunsets at dusk. Friday afternoons feature the Mediterranean Long Lunch where you can enjoy Mediterranean antipasti, hot cold mezze, barbeque and soups with live entertainment and stunning views.
Belgian Beer Cafe Dubai
- Location: Lobby level
- Serves: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 12:00 PM-2:00 AM
- Phone: 971-4-7011127
A great evening out or simply winding down after a hard day's work, the Belgian Beer Cafe Dubai will let you experience the warm and cozy atmosphere of an authentic traditional European Cafe, with Belgian Tappist and Abbey beers. On Fridays, the Belgian Beer Cafe brunch is one of the hotspots of Dubai, as are week nights which feature live entertainment from a resident band which plays six days a week.