Northwood Park Santry Demesne Dublin, 9 Ireland
Hotel Front Desk: 353-1-8628888
Hotel Fax: 353-1-8628800
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Dublin International Airport (DUB)
- Distance from hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM South l
- At the main airport roundabout take the 3rd exit signposted R132 (Swords Road) Santry. Continue straight through 6 sets of traffic lights. At the set of lights past the restaurant 'Little Venice' turn right into Northwood Park.
Belfast International Airport (BFS)
- Distance from hotel: 57.17 MI/ 92 KM North l
- Complimentary shuttle available
- Join the M1 signposted Dublin. Exit M1 at Junction 1 (M50 Motorway) direction Southbound. Exit M50 at J4 (City Centre, Ballymun). Continue for 400 metres. Turn left before the TOPAZ garage into Northwood Park. The hotel is 1000 metres into park on left.
-Distance from hotel: 4.35 MI/ 7 KM North
- From Connolly follow the signs highlighting Dublin Airport (N1, N2 & M50). Take the second Santry Exit and continue through to a T junction where you will turn right. Pass by Morton Stadium on your left at the next lights take a left into Northwood Park
Malahide Train Station
- Distance from hotel: 6.84 MI/ 11 KM North East
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 6.00 EUR
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Dine on tantalising fusion dishes from Asia and the Pacific such as our delicious Mongolian lamb stir fry in the Touzai Restaurant. Like-minded people come and go in Cinnabar, where oriental patterns create a soothing atmosphere for lunch or drinks.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Cinnabar Red Bar
- Location: Ground Floor
- Hours: 12:00 PM - 12:30 AM
- Phone: 353-1-8628888
Unique venue, offering superb selections of drinks including 18 wines by the glass, infused vodkas, light snacks and full meals with traditional menu choices complimented by dishes from asia, mexico, california and amongst others.