Avenue Louis Casai 75-77 Geneva, 1216 Switzerland
Hotel Front Desk: 41-22-7103000
Hotel Fax: 41-22-7103100
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Geneva Airport (GVA)
- Distance from hotel: 0.62 MI/ 1 KM West l
- Complimentary shuttle available
- Take direction Geneve centre and Balexert. Cross over the highway and the hotel is after 200 meters at the right hand. More easier : take the hotel shuttle bus. It stops every 20 minutes in front of exit door nr. 4 of the Arrival hall. A car parking is also at your disposal on hotel premise.
Aiport railway station
-Distance from hotel: 0.62 MI/ 1 KM West
- From Airport Railway station, take Public bus No 10, direction city centre. After 5 minutes driving time, take exit at the 3rd bus stop, called DeJoinville, located in front of the hotel. The hotel has also a carparking at your disposal.
- Take Bus no 10 in front of the railway station. It goes to the city centre. Take after only 5 minutes driving time , the third bus stop with the exit name : DeJoinville. Hotel is right beside this bus stop. A car parking is also at your disposal on hotel premise.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 25.00 CHF
- Underground public parking is available for hotel guests. Rates are per hour
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
The hotel offers 3 food and beverage outlets: Seventy5, a new trendy restaurant, renowned for its fine cuisine. Le Jardin restaurant offers a buffet for breakfast and lunch. Le Bar is for refreshments, cocktails and light snacks.
- Location: Lobby floor, with independant restaurant entrance
- Serves: Lunch, Dinner
12:00 PM-2:00 PM
7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 41-22-7103052
The new Seventy5 restaurant welcomes our guests all year around in a trendy decor, offering a contemporary international cuisine and a variety of seasonal products. It is labeled "Ambassadeur du Terroir Genevois" and proposes in summer time a relaxing shady terrace.
- Location: Garden level with a large shady terracce
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch
- Hours: 6:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Phone: 41-22-7103000
Restaurant Le Jardin proposes a buffet breakfast and a vast choice of dishes in a relaxing atmosphere at lunch time. In summer time profite from its green and shady terrace with barbeque plates.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: Lobby floor
- Hours: 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Phone: 41-22-7103000
Trendy bar with a friendly atmosphere and a cozy setting for morning coffee, a light casual lunch at noon, or an evening with friends and colluègues. The perfect place for After Hours with tapas. In summer a lovely outside shaded terrace