3-7 Nishiki-Cho Kushiro Hokkaido, 01 085-0016 Japan
Hotel Front Desk: 81-154-314111
Hotel Fax: 81-154-248640
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kushiro Airport (KUH)
- Distance from hotel: 13.67 MI/ 22 KM East l
- Go toward north, and take Hokkaido highway route 65. Turn right and merge onto national highway route 240. Stay on the left lane, and turn left at Shinbashi Odori 9 and merge onto national highway route 38. Drive about 12 km on route 38.
JR Kushiro Station
-Distance from hotel: 0.5 MI/ 0.8 KM North
- Take Kita Odori toward South East direction, and turn left at Kita Odori 5 and 6 junctions and merge onto national highway route 38. Turn left at Saiwai-Cho 5 and route 38 junctions and drive straight for 200 Meters.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 600.00 JPY
- We offer ground level and underground on site parking, and there is also off site parking garage located next to our hotel. Parking fee is going to be 600 yen starting October 1st, 2014.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Please enjoy our local fresh seafood, vegetable, and meat that are beautifully transformed and incorporated to our menu at our restaurant. All the restaurant and bar lounge are located on ocean side and promise breathtaking view of the Kushiro Harbor.
- Location: 1st Floor
- Serves: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Phone: 81-154-314770
Serving locally sourced fresh seafood, meat, and vegetable in specially prepared dishes as well as house made patisseries, Del Nord offers a memorable moment in any occasions.
Japanese Restaurant "UNKAI"
- Location: 5th Floor
- Serves: Lunch, Dinner
- Phone: 81-154-314771
Unkai offers traditional Japanese cuisine KAISEKI in a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere where the guest can enjoy the view of stone garden or in a private dining area on traditional tatami mat. Opens daily for lunch and dinner serving seasonally changing dishes and delicate courses along with wide variety of sake.
- Serves: Dinner
- Hours: 5:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Phone: 81-154-314111
Best ingredients such as Japanese WAGYU beef steak and freshest seafood are cooked right in front of the guest on iron griddle table for exceptional dining experience. Please enjoy the breathtaking night view from the top floor and extensive wine list selected by our sommelier.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: 18th Floor
- Hours: 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Phone: 81-154-314772
Enjoy wide variety of wines and liquors as well as special cocktails mixed by our knowledgeable bartender at the top floor while looking out spectacular view of Kushiro Harbor. We also offer light fare to accommodate your drinks.