1700 Smith Street Houston, Texas 77002 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-713-7398800
Hotel Fax: 1-713-7397307
Hotel Email: email@example.com
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Distance from hotel: 21 MI/ 33.8 KM South l
- Distance: 21 MI / 33.8 KM South to Houston Downtown Hotel Shuttle Charge: $24.00 USD (one-way) Taxi Charge: $47.50 USD (one-way) Time by Taxi: 25 minutes Directions: From airport, take I-45 South to downtown. Exit Take Exit 47D Pierce/Dallas, veer left onto Jefferson St. and go through Brazos St. light. Hotel is immediately on left.
William P Hobby Airport (HOU)
- Distance from hotel: 12 MI/ 19.31 KM North l
- Distance: 12 MI / 19.3 KM North to Houston Downtown Hotel Shuttle Charge: $18.00 USD (one-way) Taxi Charge: $25.00 USD (one-way) Time by Taxi: 15 minutes Directions: From airport, take I-45 North to St. Joseph Parkway/Downtown Destinations Exit and stay to your right. Exit will turn into Pease St. Drive approximately 10 blocks to Smith Street. Hotel is immediately on left on the corner of Pease
Downtown Metro Rail
- Distance is 4 blocks. Houston's 7.5-mile light rail system connects downtown, Midtown, the Museum District, Texas Medical Center and Reliant Park
Metro light rail
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 26.00 USD
- Hotel provides Valet Parking Only with Weekday (Sun - Thurs) pricing $26 plus tax/overnight parking and Weekend (Fri/Sat) parking is $12 plus tax/overnight parking. Event parking is $12 plus tax andplimentary parking for restaurant patrons up to 2 hours.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
- Location: Located within hotel
- Serves: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Phone: 1-713-7398800(6200)
Savor the flavors Downtown Houston restaurants. Even better, you can experience some of Houston's finest dining right at the hotel. Our very own Brazos Restaurant and Lounge offers an entirely unique brand of "Texas Chic" which blends upscale American cuisine with our warm down home hospitality. Our menu of American classics is served all day long. In the morning, enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch buffets are featured weekdays Tuesday thru Thursday.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Brazos Restaurant Lounge
- Location: 2nd Level
- Hours: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Phone: 1-713-7398800
With top-shelf cocktails, a light menu and happy hour specials with complimentary hors d'oeuvres on weekdays, Brazos Lounge helps you unwind at our hotel in Houston. After touring downtown or a day of meetings, kick up your feet and enjoy your drink.