We want to ensure you have all the details about our property and its amenities prior to your arrival so you can have a successful stay from the very start. From property location and parking to onsite internet and laundry services, youll find all the relevant information you need here to make your stay comfortable and productive.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is not available
- Self-Parking Fee: 15 GBP
- Valet Parking is not available
- The hotel has 120 on site parking spaces charges are =Sun-Thur rate =£15.00 per 24 hours Frid+Sat rate = £10.00 per 24hrs
- Hotel is located in the city centre
Airport: Leeds and Bradford Airport (LBA)
Airport: Manchester AIrport (MAN)
Airport: Birmingham International Airport (BHX)
Airport: Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LPL)
Airport: Robin Hood Airport (DSA)
- Local Time Zone: GMT+0
Check-In | Check-Out
- Check-In Time: 3PM
- Check-Out Time: 12PM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 18
- Late Check Out Available
Credit Cards Accepted
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
Languages Spoken by staff
- Pets are not allowed
- Service animals are allowed
- Guide dogs are permitted at the Crowne Plaza Leeds and no charge is made ,if a guide dog will be in the room please could you let the Hotel know in advance so we may inform housekeeping .
- Turn down Service Available in
- Wake Up Calls
- Standard tier wireless internet (WiFi) access included with stay at most Crowne Plaza hotels and resorts around the world.
- WiFi available in public areas and guest rooms, excluding meeting rooms, at participating hotels.
- WiFi bandwidth and speed may vary by hotel.
- Babysitting services are not available
- Nanny services are not available
- Children's activities are available
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Dry Cleaning Pickup/Laundry
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- Dry Cleaning Hours: 8:30 AM to 6:00 AM
- Daily Housekeeping
- Housekeeping Full Service
- The guest rooms are cleaned on a daily basis with fresh towels provided, linen changed every 2 days for guests who stay over a longer period of time, tea and coffee refilled, bins changed and the floors are vaccumed and other areas dusted.