276 Xianghe Road, Old Town District Yunnan Province Lijiang, YN 674100 China (People's Republic)
Hotel Front Desk: 86-888-5588888
Hotel Fax: 86-888-5306420
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lijiang Sanyi Airport (LJG)
- Distance from hotel: 16.78 MI/ 27 KM East l
- Drive to down town area and towards west along Xianghe Road Hotel Limo:4-6 seats at CNY350 net per way; CNY450 net per way during Golden Week. Other car rental info, please call for details.
Lijiang Railway Station
-Distance from hotel: 9.32 MI/ 15 KM East
- Drive northward
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- The resort is not liable for you or any person with you for: injury to you or anybody else; damage to, destruction of, theft of or unauthorized delivery up of vehicle or any other vehicle whether authorized or not
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
An excellent selection of dining options can always be found at the InterContinental Lijiang Ancient Town Resort including Seven Colours Chinese Restaurant, Basil Leaf Restaurant, Green Tea Lounge, and the Lobby Lounge.
7 Colours Chinese Restaurant
- Location: West of the main building
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6:30 AM-10:30 AM
5:30 PM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 86-888-5588888(8228)
Showcases authentic Cantonese cuisine with signature Yunnan and Sichuan specialties. Restaurants vibrant hues and natural textures offer an opulent and elegant dining experience. Five spacious private rooms are available for business lunches or dinners
Basil Leaf Asian Restaurant
- Location: West of hotel main building
- Serves: Lunch, Dinner
11:30 AM-2:00 PM
5:30 PM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 86-888-5588888(8204)
Tickle your jaded taste buds with the selections of popular Thai and other Southeast Asian inspired dishes in our contemporary Basil Leaf Asian Restaurant. We use the fresh spices and herbs faithfully following recipes handed down from our Asian chef's hometown.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
The Lobby Lounge
- Location: Hotel's lobby
- Hours: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
- Phone: 86-888-5588888(8205)
Guests can have a taste of the slow-paced life in Lijiang, sunbathe with a cup of tea, enjoy the panoramic views of the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, look down at the overhanging eaves of the ancient town, and listen to running water of the waterfall in the mountain. It's a great place to have afternoon tea. Our classically inspired cocktails and drinks will tantalize customers' taste buds and seduce the senses.