Check In | Check Out
- Check-In Time: 2:00 PM
- Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 18
- Late Check Out Available
- This hotel is in the city center
- Closest City: LONDON
- Distance from the Hotel: 2.0 KILOMETERS
- Local Time Zone : GMT+0
- No pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- No pets allowed, except assistance dogs.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, suites, Business Center and Public Areas.
- Standard wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Internet Access Fee: 16.00 GBP
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, suites, Business Center and Public Areas.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Internet Access Fee: 16.00 GBP
- Premium Internet Fee : 16.00 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 47.50 GBP
- We do not have on-site park. Baynard House public car park is located only a few minutes away and is available from £2.50 per hour or £37 per day.
133 Queen Victoria Street
+44 (0) 207 32
Congestion Zone Charge £ 11.50
- Public Spaces renovated: 2014
- Guest Rooms renovated: 2014
- 7 Floors
- 204 Guest Rooms & Suites
- 3 Suites
- 195 Non-Smoking Rooms
- Interior Corridor
- All hotel guest facilities have step-free access, suitable for wheel chair users. There are ten accessible rooms located on the first and second floor of the hotel. Accessible rooms have been designed for maximum ease and comfort. Each featuring spacious bathrooms facilities, convenient access to in-room amenities and low reach alarm technology.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
Location & Attractions
Distance from hotel: 0.12 MI/ 0.2 KM East
St Paul's Cathedral
Distance from hotel: 0.25 MI/ 0.4 KM East
Distance from hotel: 0.31 MI/ 0.5 KM East
- Hours:: 12:00 AM -
Hotel postcode is EC4V 6DB - Hotel within congestion fee area.
From Heathrow head into London on the M4. This turns into the A4 to Hyde Park Corner. Take exit to the Mall past Buckingham Palace. Left at Buckingham Palace and down to Admiralty Arch. At lights take 3rd exit to Embankment. Left on to Embankment. Continue for 2km until Blackfriars exit on slip before underpass. Keep left on to New Bridge St. 2nd left by Tesco into Tudor St and first left into hotel.
A public car park is located only a few minutes away. It is not possible to book parking space, but there is always good availability.
Baynard House Car Park (Height restriction is 1.85m)
133 Queen Victoria Street EC4V 4BQ
06:00 - 19:00 - £2.50 per hour
19:00 - 06:00 - £2.50 total
06:00-13:30 - £2.50 per hour
After 13:30 - £2.50 for the rest of the day.
Sunday & Bank Holidays - £2.50 for the entire day.
We offer 24-hour valet parking at an additional cost of £5.00 each way.
Please give 20 minutes notice in order to retrieve your car for Valet Parking
While there is some limited parking on nearby streets, the meters cost £1.00 for every 15 minutes between 07:00 – 19:00 Monday – Friday and Saturday from 07:00 – 11:00am. They are free from 11:00 on Saturday to 07:00 Monday. If parking on the street please be very observant for any notices about suspensions / disabled bays / dropped kerbs etc. We usually recommend the car park as it is covered and more secure, and often works out cheaper than the meters.