Stockley Road West Drayton London, UB7 9NA United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-871-9429140
Hotel Fax: 44-1895-867790
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
London Heathrow International Airport (LHR)
- Distance from hotel: 2 MI/ 3.22 KM North l
- London Heathrow Airport, Depart on Chipstead Road 0.1 miles, Turn right onto Cromer Road West 0.1 miles, Bear left onto Camberley Road 0.1 miles, Bear left onto Inner Ring West 0.2 miles At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A408.
London Gatwick (LGW)
- Distance from hotel: 69 MI/ 111.04 KM North East l
- Turn left off the hotel premises and take a right into the M4J4 roundabout. Take the third exit from the roundabout onto M4. Take first exit on to M25 South. Take junction 7 on to M23 towards Gatwick.
West Drayton Mainline station
-Distance from hotel: 2 MI/ 3.22 KM North
- Turn left out of station onto Station Approach, turn left again onto Station Road. Continue as this changes to Sipson Road. Bear left onto Cherry Lane and the hotel in on the left hand side.
Heathrow Terminals 1,2 and 3
- Distance from hotel: 2 MI/ 3.22 KM South
- Follow signs for all routes which takes you out of the airport onto the Heathrow Spur road. Follow this road and take the far right hand lane signposted Uxbridge. Pass under the M4 motorway and get into the left lane. Hotel is on the left.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 15.00 GBP
- £15.00 per 24 hours for Residents. £3.00 per hour for first four hours, after that full Non-Resident charge. £20 per 24 hours for all non Residents.
Country of Residence:
Meet with Success at London Heathrow
Everything You Need
It may be your job to plan your company’s event, but it’s our job to make it easy. From the right space and equipment right through to our team of experts, we have everything in place to make your event a complete success.
The Plaza Delegate Lounge
Exceed your delegates’ expectations with access to our unique Plaza Delegate Lounge. This bright and bold VIP breakout area features delicious refreshments and fun games to keep everyone energised.
Social & Networking Events
With a 9-hole golf course, peaceful outdoor areas for BBQs and parties and indoor facilities including a relaxation lounge and Irish pub, we are one of the top Heathrow venues for hosting your event.
Your attendees can dine individually or in small groups at Orwell’s Brasserie for tasty British cuisine or ERIKI for spicier Indian fare. Orwell’s Bar is an ideal setting for drinks or an informal event.
Meeting & Events Expertise
Our knowledgeable events team, led by our Crowne Plaza Meetings Director, will listen to your needs and offer advice and support all the way from the planning stages through to the day of your tailor-made event.
Keeping You Productive
Planning and budgeting all of the details of a meeting can seem complicated. But we’ve created a way to make it easy.
Simplify your meeting using our specially created All-in-One Meetings Package with all the essentials included in one price.
• Internet access for the
• Hire of the meeting room
• Coffee and tea breaks
• LCD projector and screen
• Flip charts and stationery
• A dedicated Crowne Plaza Meetings Director
Eat Well. Work Well.
We believe that when you eat well, you work well. So our food is not only freshly prepared, it’s also nutritionally balanced.
Our meetings menus have been specifically designed to feed your mind and your body, so you can stay focused, creative and full of ideas all day long.
Areas of Expertise
Through our extensive experience, we have created Training Works, a unique package tailored to the training market. It caters for the needs of both the trainer and the delegates and provides the services and support for a successful session.
We have years of expertise planning meetings for leading healthcare organizations. Trust our team to handle your next event with confidentiality and ensure it is compliant and respects the code of practice for pharmaceutical meetings and events.
Add some fun to your conference with our unique team building ideas. Choose the best option for your group, from on-site Zumba lessons, line dancing and wine tastings, to off-site treasure hunts, paintball, go-carting or a trip to Windsor Castle.