Western Gateway Royal Victoria Dock London, E16 1AL United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-20-70552000
Hotel Fax: 44-20-70552001
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
London City Airport (LCY)
- Distance from hotel: 2.2 MI/ 3.54 KM East l
- When exiting the airport, turn right, at the end of the road right again. Leave the roundabout at the 1st exit, at the next roundabout also take the 1st exit. Follow signs to Excel West. The hotel is on the left hand side.
London Heathrow Terminal 1 (LHR)
- Distance from hotel: 35 MI/ 56.33 KM West l
- Follow signs to M4, central London. Continue onto the A4. Cross central London via Victoria Embankment A3211 and follow signs to Docklands, City Airport, Excel West. The hotel is on your left hand side.
London Gatwick (LGW)
- Distance from hotel: 40 MI/ 64.37 KM South West l
- Follow signs to M23 towards London. Head to M25 towards Dartford. Exit onto A2 towards London. Drive through Blackwall Tunnel and follow signs to City Airport and Excel West, The hotel is on your left hand side on Western Gateway.
Royal Victoria Station
-Distance from hotel: 0.1 MI/ 0.16 KM North
- Take the A112 towards Newham, take a right onto the A1011 towards ExCel, follow road and follow signs for ExCel West, the hotel is on the left hand side just before the ExCel Centre.
Royal Victoria (Docklands Light Rail/DLR)
- Distance from hotel: 0.1 MI/ 0.16 KM South
- Leave Royal Victoria DLR station to the south side and walk towards the newly built residential flats. Follow the foot path in between the two building. When you come to the water front, turn left. The hotel is on your left hand side.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 16.00 GBP
- The hotel has ample outdoor parking on site. non-residents £32, hotel residents £16 for 24 hrs.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Join guests and Londoners on the waterfront in the Docklands Bar and Grill, cosy alcoves will create the perfect spot to relax. Savour modern European cuisine made with locally sourced, seasonal ingredients, or a wide range of locally brewed beers
Docklands Bar & Grill
- Location: Ground floor
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:00 AM-10:30 PM
- Phone: 44-207-552119(2119)
Docklands Bar and Grill serves traditional British and European dishes with locally sourced ingredients, fresh and of the best quality. The seasonal menu will be served throughout the day, until late in the evening in the restaurant and the bar, as well as on the covered terrace. The terrace has an outside cooking station, great for BBQs and special events. The long, bright, open bar with its impressive chandeliers, is open till late and offers a variety of different beers and cocktails.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Docklands Bar & Grill
- Location: Situated just next to the main entrance to the hotel
- Hours: 6:00 AM - 1:00 AM
- Phone: 44-207-551022
The long, bright, open bar with is open until late and serves a variety of different beers of draft, bottled and locally brewed craft beers at the Meantime Brewery, Greenwich. Additionally, there is an extensive wine list and an imaginative range of cocktails. The bar also serves specialty coffees and organic juice blends.