King Faisal Street Between 1st Ring Road Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Hotel Front Desk: 966-14-8185000
Hotel Fax: 966-14-8185001
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz Int'l Airport (MED)
- Distance from hotel: 6.21 MI/ 10 KM North l
- ENGLISH AND ARABIC LANGUAGES
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Valet Parking Available
- Free limited on site private car parking as per availability upon arrival to our in House Guests and for the Restaurant Guests in three underground floors, in addition to parking in Hotel surroundings.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
International favorites and Saudi specialties are served all day at Al Rawdah buffet restaurant. Depending on the season, you can also select from an array of fresh seafood, expertly prepared at live cooking stations in Fish Market Restaurant
Al Rawdah Restaurant
- Location: Mezanine-1
- Serves: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:00 AM-11:30 PM
- Phone: 966-4-8185000(4545)
We offer an eclectic choice of Oriental and International cuisine, all prepared by our chefs, while you enjoy the family atmosphere and the beautiful overlooking of Al Masjed Al Nabawi Al Shareef.Located in the M1 floor offers international culinary experience serving breakfast, lunch and dinner can seat up to 500 guests.
- Location: Mezanine-2
- Serves: Dinner
- Phone: 966-4-8185000(1225)
Fresh fish will be prepared choosen by guest. Live cooking is offered on the selected fresh fish.