70 Shudehill Manchester, M4 4AF United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-161-8288600
Hotel Fax: 44-161-8288606
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Manchester International Airport (MAN)
- Distance from hotel: 9 MI/ 14.48 KM East l
- Join M56 towards Manchester. Continue onto A5103 towards City Centre for 5m. At roundabout take 3rd exit A57. Continue onto A635. Turn left at A665 Pin Mill Brow. Continue onto A62 Great Ancoats Street. Continue onto A665 Swan Street. Hotel is on left.
Manchester Victoria Train Station
-Distance from hotel: 0.4 MI/ 0.64 KM West
Shudehill Metrolink Tram Station
- Distance from hotel: 0.01 MI/ 0.02 KM North
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 12.00 GBP
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 20.00 GBP
- Self parking available for £12.00 per 24hours at NCP Printworks car park, located on Shudehill. Please ask for your ticket to be validated at reception for this discount. Alternatively Valet parking for £20.00 available from Concierge
Country of Residence:
Health & Fitness
Whether you like to start your day with a workout or recharge after a productive day, our fully equipped health and fitness facilities will help keep you energised and at the top of your game.
On-Site Fitness Center Details
The fitness suite, open 24hours a day, is for the exclusive use of hotel guests. With a range of resistance and cardio equipment, all fitted with TV screens, this air-conditioned suite with complimentary towels and water is the ideal place to work out.
- On-Site Fitness Center Available
- Limited Offering
- Available Equipment: Treadmill, Stationary Bicycle
- On-Site Fitness Center Free to All Guests
- Boating or Sailing
- Horseback Riding
- Indoor Ice Skating
- Indoor Roller Skating
- Indoor Tennis Courts
- Miniature Golf
- Mountain or Rock Wall Climbing
- Snow Skiing
- Tanning Beds
- Water Skiing
One of the North West's finest clubs just 4 miles from the city centre. Visitors and guests welcome.
- Blackley Golf Club
- 4.0 mi North, 0:15 minutes from hotel
- Driving Range
- Putting Green
- Situated between Junction 20 and 21 of the M60 motorway.