618 Second Avenue South Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-612-3382288
Hotel Fax: 1-612-3386194
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minneapolis Saint Paul International (MSP)
- Distance from hotel: 12 MI/ 19.31 KM North East l
- Take 494 West to 35W North Follow 35W North to "downtown exits" sign Take 5th Avenue South exit and turn left on to 7th Street Follow 7th street to Marquette Street and turn right Turn right on to 6th Street Turn right on to 2nd Avenue South
Hiawatha Light Rail
-Distance from hotel: 0.25 MI/ 0.4 KM South East
- The Government Center Station is located at the corner of 5th Street and 3rd Avenue. Follow 5th Street North for 1 block and the turn left (West) on 2nd Avenue & the Crowne Plaza will be on the North side of 2nd Avenue between 6th Street and 7th Street.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 22.00 USD
- Follow signs to plum colored Hotel Elevators. Sunday-Thurs $22/day. In and out privileges with daily pass available. (bring lic. plate# to Front desk) A discounted rate of $12 applies to anyone entering after 2:31pm on Fri and all day Sat. 6'5" clearance
Country of Residence:
To book more than 9 rooms for one stay or request a quote, please use our Easy Meetings tool or call 1-800-MEETING (in United States, Mexico and Canada).
Please enter Check In.
Please enter Check Out.
- FULL MENU
- Hours: 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
- Location: 7th Floor
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch
- Hours: 6:30 AM-2:00 PM
- Phone: 1-612-3382288(322)
Casual restaurant modeled in the style of a contemporary European Scandinavian restaurant.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: Street Level
- Hours: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
- Phone: 1-612-3382288(366)
Choose among a connoisseur's collection of spirits, a complete wine bar and more than 30 ales & beers in our Krona Lounge. Relax in the comfort of the newly appointed living room-style seating before a fireplace and enjoy the vibrant street scene as you sample a light meal.