Old Airport Road P.O. Box 17058 Riyadh, 11484 Saudi Arabia
Hotel Front Desk: 966-11-8749200
Hotel Fax: 966-11-4772819
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Riyadh Train Station
-Distance from hotel: 6.21 MI/ 10 KM South
- From train station follow Al Ahsa Street Direction once at the roundabout take khreis street left , cross the 1st traffic light and turn left at the 1st round about Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal Is on the wright hand side
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Valet Parking Available
- Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal is offering 100 car shaded parking spaces for in house guests only. with an additional facility as visitors parking at the front of main entrance
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is in the city center
- Closest City: RIYADH City Centre
- Distance from the Hotel: 2.0 KILOMETERS
- Local Time Zone : GMT+3
Nearest Train Station
Riyadh Train Station
Distance to Hotel: 6.21 MI/ 10 KM South
Riyadh's modern skyline is a showcase for architectural innovation. New skyscrapers are rising as the financial city continues to grow, while the Kingdom Centre and Al Faisaliyah Centre are both local attractions and international landmarks.
Due to its desert climate, Riyadh is subject to extreme seasonal temperatures, with summer highs reaching 48 degrees Celsius. If you are required to wear a business suit we recommend that you stay hydrated and within range of air-conditioning.
Don't Go Home Without
Exploring the desert. You can pound across the dunes of the Thumama in a quad bike or find boundless calm in its sublimely desolate vastness. Hike the rust-red Sha'ib Luha valley, where the sweetly fragrant acacia trees bow above glass-green pools.
The Diplomatic Quarter offers natural and cultural attractions within a self-contained recreational landscape. You can walk or cycle to the beautiful Wadi Hanifa, stroll in manicured parks and gardens and shop or dine in upmarket international plazas.
Riyadh is a shopper's paradise. From top-name brand stores in the modern Sahara, Hayat and Al Qasr malls to the traditional souks of Deira and Al Owais, you can find all the latest designer goods and haggle over truly unique and antique local artifacts.