75 Airport Boulevard #01-01 Singapore, 819664 Singapore
Hotel Front Desk: 6-5-68235300
Hotel Fax: 6-5-68235301
Hotel Email: SINCP@ihg.com
Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Complimentary shuttle available
- The hotel is located next to Terminal 3. From Terminal 3 Basement Driveway, head north towards Terminal 3 Arrival Driveway and turn left towards Airport Hotel lobby. Terminal 3 is connected to Terminal 1 via Skytrain in the Public Area. Exit to public area and take the Skytrain. Alight at Terminal 3 Departure, walk straight and turn left. The hotel is next to the Skytrain waiting area.
Changi Airport Station
- The Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station nearest to the hotel is the Changi Airport station. It is a five minute walk from Terminal 3. From the station, follow the signs towards Changi Airport Terminal 3. Take an escalator up to the terminal and take the elevator to Level 1. Upon exiting the elevator turn left and walk straight to the hotel entrance and reception.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 57.60 SGD
- The nearest carpark is located at Changi Airport Terminal 3 Car Park 3B. Parking charges of $2.4/hr and $57.60 for a day apply for in-house guests and diners of Crowne Plaza Changi Airport's restaurants.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Tiled in glazed green and blue, Azur is home to Asian and Western show kitchens, creating sumptuous buffets all day. For fine dining Cantonese-style, try our award-winning Imperial Treasure where you can mingle with locals for dim sum or Peking duck.
- Location: Level 2
- Serves: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Hours: 6:30 AM-10:30 PM
- Phone: 65-65-6823(5354)
Step into our award winning buffet and ala carte restaurant, Azur, and experience the best of both worlds, an extensive range of Asian and Western cuisine to cater to discerning palates. The 150 seater restaurant boasts a show kitchen concept with chefs presenting a lively multicultural cooking theatre surrounded by beautiful ceramics sourced from the region in calming ultramarines and greens. The restaurant is closed on weekdays from 3pm to 6pm.
- Location: Level 1
- Serves: Lunch, Dinner
- Hours: 12:00 PM-10:30 PM
- Phone: 65-0-68235366
Imperial Treasure is a famous chinese restaurant chain that serves fine dining Cantonese Cuisine and specialty dishes.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: Level 2
- Hours: 5:30 PM - 12:30 AM
- Phone: 65-0-68235355
Located on the second floor of the hotel, bar’75 is designed around interesting curved spaces and separated into three distinct zones - a haven to unwind after a hard day’s work; an entertainment zone equipped with a pool table and an area for sports enthusiasts to watch sports events live on the big screen including the screening of the English premier League matches. bar‘75 is also available for private events. Contact the hotel for full list of bar promotions.