2809 Gold Coast Highway Surfers Paradise, QL 4217 Australia
Hotel Front Desk: 61-7-55929900
Hotel Fax: 61-7-55929994
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distance from hotel: 12.49 MI/ 20.1 KM South l
- From Coolangatta Airport, head north-west towards Longa Avenue Continue straight onto Longa Avenue At roundabout take 2nd exit onto Terminal Drive Slight left onto Gold Coast Highway Slight Right onto Gold Coast Highway Make a u-turn at Wharf Road Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
- Distance from hotel: 52.82 MI/ 85 KM North l
- Head south Slight right towards Airport Drive Merge onto Moreton Drive Take the ramp to M1/Gateway Motorway Take Pacific Motorway/M1 Gold Coast exit Take Exit 66, Smith Street exit towards Southport Turn right onto Gold Coast Highway Destination will be on left
-Distance from hotel: 7.08 MI/ 11.4 KM North West
- Head east, turn left onto Boulton Road, turn left onto Nerang-Broadbeach Rd/State Route 90, turn left onto Birmingham Rd/State Route 4, continue to follow State Route 4, At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Ashmore Rd/State Route 24 Go through 1 roundabout, slight right to stay on Ashmore Rd/State Route 24, Turn right onto Gold Coast Highway for 1km, Hotel will be on your left.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 20.00 AUD
- Complimentary undercover parking.
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is in a resort location
- Closest City: SURFERS PARADISE
- Distance from the Hotel: 1.1 KILOMETERS
- Local Time Zone : 10
Distance to hotel: 12.49 MI/ 20.1 KM South
Distance to hotel: 52.82 MI/ 85 KM North
Nearest Train Station
Distance to Hotel: 7.08 MI/ 11.4 KM North West
- Currumbin Sanctuary (16 KM)
Live Entertainment available
The success of Australian wine has encouraged those further up the east coast to try their hand at grape-growing. Follow the newly conceived Pacific Wine and Food Trail, running from Yatala, 45 minutes' north of Surfers, to vineyards in New South Wales.
Visit Crowne Plaza Gold Tower Surfers Paradise in January and get ready to place your bets at the annual Magic Millions Horse Race Carnival. Invite friends and colleagues to a glamorous day sipping champagne and cheering on your chosen thoroughbred.
Don't Go Home Without
Soaking up at the atmosphere with 24-hour gaming at Conrad Jupiters Casino, with 70 table games and 1,300 gaming machines all on one level. Put on your poker face or play the slot machines under the sparkling lights of the Gold Coast's mini-Las Vegas.
Crowne Plaza Gold Tower Surfers Paradise is 3 minutes' drive to the city centre. Take a lift up to the Q Deck and admire 360-degree views of the hinterland, surf and glowing Gold Coast or jump aboard the Aquaduck and experience sights by land and water.
Trendy Broadbeach is 10 minutes' walk away and boasts some of the region's more eclectic restaurants and bars, as well as the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. Stop in for designer fashion or enjoy a variety of food options.
Distance from hotel: 6.21 MI/ 10 KM West
Museum or Gallery
2.49 MI/ 4 KM North West