4355 Ashford Dunwoody Road Atlanta, Georgia 30346 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-770-3957700
Hotel Fax: 1-770-3929503
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hartsfield Jackson International (ATL)
- Distance from hotel: 27 MI/ 43.45 KM South l
- Take I-85 NORTH through downtown Atlanta, take GA 400 NORTH (exit 87, toll road - .50 cents), go NORTH to I-285 EAST (Exit 4A) Proceed to Exit 29, turn LEFT on Ashford-Dunwoody Rd and cross the bridge. The Crowne Plaza Ravinia will be on your right.
- Distance from hotel: 168 MI/ 270.37 KM South West l
- Take I-85 South Take I-65 South Exit #167
MARTA Dunwoody Station
- Distance from hotel: 0.03 MI/ 0.05 KM South East
- Leaving the MARTA station turn LEFT on to Perimeter Center Blvd. At the light turn LEFT on to Hammond Dr. Cross over Ashford-Dunwwoody Rd and the Crowne Plaza Ravinia will be on your left.
Dunwoody MARTA Station
- Distance from hotel: 0.3 MI/ 0.48 KM South West
- Travel southwest on Hammond drive to the hotel.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 15.00 USD
- Complimentary self parking available 24 hrs/day. Valet parking also available for $15.00 per night.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
- Location: Lower level garden area.
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert
- Hours: 6:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Phone: 1-770-3957700(2501)
Casual Resturant. Bistro 55 Restaurant offers a fabulous breakfast buffet as well as an enticing a la carte menu for breakfast and lunch. Chef's daily specials all over looking the beautiful Ravinia Gardens.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: Lobby Bar
- Hours: 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Let yourself relax at The MIX after a day of visiting top attractions or attending business meetings. This trendy, on-site cocktail lounge features an eclectic nouveau menu, tasty concoctions from the bar and a pool table, a big screen TV and a Wii.