6121 North Ih 35 Austin, Texas 78752 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-512-3235466
Hotel Fax: 1-512-3715257
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Austin Bergstom International Airport (AUS)
- Distance from hotel: 12 MI/ 19.31 KM North West l
- From Airport to Hotel Hwy 71 north to I-183 north, 183 north to Hwy 290E, Hwy 290 E and exit on IH 35 N exit, Hotel is on right hand side
Amtrak Train Station
- Distance from hotel: 7 MI/ 11.27 KM South West
- Take I-35 South to East Cesar Chavez Street.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Free self-parking is available to all guests and event attendees. The hotel has over 500 parking spaces including 15 handicapped spaces located in front of the hotel.
Country of Residence:
To book more than 9 rooms for one stay or request a quote, please use our Easy Meetings tool or call 1-800-MEETING (in United States, Mexico and Canada).
Please enter Check In.
Please enter Check Out.
- FULL MENU
- Hours: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Crossroads Grille offers an extensive breakfast buffet and full service menu for lunch and dinner. Crossroads Lounge features mulitple flat screen TVs to enjoy various sports events and a favorite beverage and light snack.
- Location: Lobby Level
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Hours: 6:30 AM-10:00 PM
Crossroads Grille, located on the lobby level, serves American cuisine with a Southwest flair. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Start the day off with our extensive breakfast buffet, offering eggs and omelettes made to order.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: Lobby Level adjacent to the restaurant, Crossroads Grille
- Hours: 3:00 PM - 12:00 PM
- Phone: 1-512-3235466
Whether you are looking for a place to watch the game or just enjoy good conversation with friends, Crossroads Lounge has the ideal atmosphere. We have seven large flat screen TVs and a daily happy hour, featuring a variety of beer, wine and cocktails.