No. 48 Wangfujing Avenue Dongcheng District Beijing, BJ 100006 China (People's Republic)
Hotel Front Desk: 86-10-59119999
Hotel Fax: 86-10-59119998
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Beijing Railway Station
- Distance from hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM South East
- Distance from hotel: 0.37 MI/ 0.6 KM East
- Go out of the station for the A exit, and go north for 80 meters along the Dongsinandajie until the first cross road, and turn left into the Dengshikou street, and go along the street to the east direction for about 600 meters to get to the hotel at the right side.
- Hotel is located in the center of city without car parking space.The parking area beside hotel is operated by the thrid parity available at a charge, RMB10 for first hour, RMB15 for second hour, and the long time car parking, price should be negotiated.
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is in the city center
- Local Time Zone : GMT+8
Nearest Train Station
Beijing Railway Station
Distance to Hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM South East
Nearest Subway Station
Distance to Hotel: 0.37 MI/ 0.6 KM East
With its unique bubble-wrapped exterior, Beijing's Water Cube was the spectacular venue for swimming events during the 2008 Summer Olympics. Following a recent makeover, you can now explore the building up close and even go for an Olympic-style swim.
You can catch a glimpse of old Beijing by jogging through the narrow lanes of quiet hutong neighbourhoods near Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing. The Concierge has plenty of suggestions for jogging routes past some of the city's intricate, historic quarters.
Don't Go Home Without
Watching a Chinese acrobatics show at Chaoyang Theatre. Perfectly poised acrobats display their talents with incredible flexibility and balance while performing this 2,000-year-old art form. You can ask our dedicated Concierge to book your tickets.
Walk 30 minutes to historic Tiananmen Square, where the revolution-championing Monument to the Peoples' Heroes contrasts with the extravagant entrance to the Forbidden City, where for 500 years Chinese Emperors believed in the divine right to rule.
Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing is on the colourful Wangfujing shopping street, one of the city's liveliest areas. Barter for candied angular fruit on bamboo skewers from street vendors, take in the aroma of earthy Chinese tea leaves and browse the latest fashions.