11228 Lone Eagle Drive Bridgeton, Missouri 63044 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-314-2916700
Hotel Fax: 1-314-7701205
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Lambert St. Louis International Airport (STL)
- Distance from hotel: 1 MI/ 1.61 KM East l
- Take I-70 West 1.5 miles to Exit #235A for Lindbergh Blvd. South. Cross over the interstate overpass, and make an immediate Right onto Lone Eagle Drive. Hotel is at the top of the hill on the Right.
Spirit of St. Louis (SUS)
- Distance from hotel: 19 MI/ 30.58 KM South West l
- Take I-64/40 East to I-270 North. Follow I-270 North to I-70 East. Exit at #235A for Lindbergh Blvd South. At the end of the exit ramp, make an immediate Right onto Lone Eagle Drive. Hotel is at the top of the hill on the Right.
- Distance from hotel: 17 MI/ 27.36 KM South East
- Amtrak Station Located Downtown. Take I-70 West to Exit #235A for Lindbergh Boulevard South. Cross over the overpass and immediately turn RIGHT onto Lone Eagle Drive. Hotel will be on the right.
MetroLink at Lambert St. Louis Int'l Airport
- Distance from hotel: 1.5 MI/ 2.41 KM East
- Take I-70 West 1.5 miles to Exit #235A for Lindbergh Blvd South. Cross over the interstate overpass, and make an immediate Right onto Lone Eagle Drive. Hotel will be at the top of the hill on the Right.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 10.00 USD
- We have a total of 515 spaces available mostly on the West side of our hotel. We will begin charging for parking on Tuesday July 15, 2014. The fee will be $10 daily. Corporate accounts and groups will be exempt from parking charges through 2014.
Country of Residence:
Rooms & Suites
We know how important sleep is—it's the fuel that powers you for a productive day ahead. Discover the difference of the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage® program with luxurious bedding, aromatherapy to help you unwind and Quiet Zones to prevent disruptions to your rest. And if you need a little extra nudge, we’ll provide a Guaranteed Wake Up Call. What can you accomplish after a great night's sleep?
The Crowne Plaza – St. Louis Airport has renovated every sleeping room in early 2013. Every guest room features complimentary internet, new HDTV’s, new pillowtop mattresses, and 7 layer plush bedding. Our guest rooms invite you to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable stay with us.