33 East Nationwide Blvd Columbus, Ohio 43215 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-614-4614100
Hotel Fax: 1-614-4615828
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Port Columbus International (CMH)
- Distance from hotel: 7.77 MI/ 12.5 KM South West l
- Follow I-670 South to Exit 4 on the left. Turn right at the first traffic light onto Chestnut Street. Turn right at the dead end onto High Street. Turn right at the first traffic light onto Nationwide Boulevard. Our hotel will be on your right.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 23.00 USD
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 23.00 USD
- $23.00 valet parking per vehicle per night includes unlimited access to your vehicle 24 hours a day during your stay. Attending a conference? Don't worry, you may leave your vehicle parked with us until 5pm on your departure day at no additional charge.
Country of Residence:
Health & Fitness
Whether you like to start your day with a workout or recharge after a productive day, our fully equipped health and fitness facilities will help keep you energized and at the top of your game.
On-Site Fitness Center Details
Onsite facilities include brand NEW treadmills with individual TV monitors, indoor pool, life cycle, eliptical, stairmaster, and stretching area. Bike rentals in summer and guest priviliges at the exclusive Arena District Athletic Club for a daily fee.
- On-Site Fitness Center Available
- Limited Offering
- Hours: 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Available Equipment: Treadmill, Elliptical Machines, Free Weights, Stationary Bicycle
- On-Site Fitness Center Free to All Guests
Off-Site Fitness Center Details
- Arena District Athletic Club
- 0.8 mi West, 0:02 minutes from hotel
On-Site Pool Details
- Indoor Pool Available
- Pool Is Heated
- Hours: 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Enjoy your workout in our state of the art fitness center now located on the 3rd floor with a great view. Or rent one our new bikes with a helmet and map. Send the kids to our new game room and then take a swim in our indoor pool to finish up.
- Boating or Sailing
- Indoor Ice Skating
- Indoor Roller Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Jogging Track
- Mountain or Rock Wall Climbing
- Scuba Diving
- Tanning Beds
Opened in 1966, this Jack Kidwell-designed championship course bordering Big Walnut Creek offers mature tree-lined fairways, strategically placed water hazards and a unique parade of aircraft courtesy of the Port Columbus International Airport.
- Airport Golf Course
- 9.2 mi North East, 0:15 minutes from hotel
- Follow I-670 East to I-270 South. Exit at Hamilton Road and turn right.
The Golf Club of Dublin has earned Top 25 in America honors from Golf Magazine
- Golf Course of Dublin
- 20.0 mi North, 25 minutes from hotel
Raymond Memorial carries a 4.5 star rating from Golf Digest and a pedigree, as it the course was designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr.
- Raymond Memorial Golf Course
- 20.0 mi North, 30 minutes from hotel
Another one of Robert Trent Jones designs, Champions, is rated as a championship course by Business First Magazine.
- Champions Golf Course