6121 East Telegraph Road Commerce, CA 90040 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-323-7283600
Hotel Fax: 1-323-7287800
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Distance from hotel: 23 MI/ 37.01 KM South West l
- Take-I- 105 E (Norwalk) merge onto I-710 N (Pasadena) take the Washington Blvd exit 17C Turn left and then Turn left on Telegraph Rd. Hotel will be located on the right hand side.
- Distance from hotel: 25 MI/ 40.23 KM North l
- Take I-5 south exit Washigton Blvd make a left, telegraph Rd make another left hotel located on right hand side.
JOHN WAYNE (SNA)
- Distance from hotel: 31 MI/ 49.89 KM South l
- Turn left onto Mac Arthur Blvd merge onto CA-55 N (Riverside) merge onto I- 5N via exit 10B toward Santa Ana take exit 128B toward Washington Blvd turn left onto Telegraph Rd.
Union Station Downtown Los Angeles
- Distance from hotel: 9 MI/ 14.48 KM North
- Start southeast on telegraph rd, to I-5 N towards Los Angeles, keep left to take 101 N, exit on (2B) Alameda St toward union station, merge into 101 Hov Ln, turn right onto N Alameda St, turn right onto N Los Angeles St.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 2.00 USD
- Self parking is Free and Valet parking for hotel guest $2.00 and Vip $5.00 with in and out access. Open 24 hrs
Country of Residence:
Rooms & Suites
We know how important sleep is—it's the fuel that powers you for a productive day ahead. Discover the difference of the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage® program with luxurious bedding, aromatherapy to help you unwind and Quiet Zones to prevent disruptions to your rest. And if you need a little extra nudge, we’ll provide a Guaranteed Wake Up Call. What can you accomplish after a great night's sleep?
The Crowne Plaza-Los Angeles Commerce Casino is proud to announce our hotel renovation. The renovation will include painting,remodeling of all guestrooms and suits with a modern enhancement. During this period our pool and terrace will be closed. The expected completion date is mid November 2014