339 Huanshi Road East Yuexiu District, Guangdong Guangzhou, GD 510098 China (People's Republic)
Hotel Front Desk: 86-20-83638888
Hotel Fax: 86-20-83636666
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)
- Distance from hotel: 19.88 MI/ 32 KM North l
- Drive southwards along the Airport Express Way, take Sanyuanli Exit to Inner Ring Road, take Xiaobei Exit to Huanshi Road Middle, drive eastwards along Huanshi Road East and U-turn on Ouzhuang Overpass and about 2km to the hotel on the right.
Guangzhou Railway Station
- Distance from hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM West
- Dirve eastwards Huanshi Road East to Huanshi Road East and U-turn on Ouzhuang Overpass, Hotel is about 2km on the right
Taojin Station (Line 5)
- Distance from hotel: 0.12 MI/ 0.2 KM East
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
Country of Residence:
To book more than 9 rooms for one stay or request a quote, please use our Easy Meetings tool or call 1-800-MEETING (in United States, Mexico and Canada).
Please enter Check In.
Please enter Check Out.
- LIMITED MENU
- Hours: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Dine in an exquisite ambience and pass your time in the pleasant surroundings with authentic Western and Asian delicacies. 3 restaurants and lobby lounge are equipped with Wi-Fi, you can stay connected while enjoying your food and drinks.
Fresh All Day Dining Restaurant
- Location: 5F
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Phone: 86-20-83638888(88318)
Fresh All Day Dining Restaurant located on 5F. 220 seats serves a la carte menu and a lavish buffet selection. Daily opening hours from 06:00 to 23:00, breakfast: 06:00 to 10:30, lunch 12:00 to 14:30, dinner 18:00 to 22:00. A la carte menu is available untill 23:00 everyday. Buffet breakfast at RMB155, plus 15 percent per person. 50 percent discount for child height above 1m and below 1.2 m, full rate for height above 1.2m.
Baiyuelou Chinese Restaurant
- Location: 4F
- Serves: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Phone: 86-20-83638888(88311)
Baiyuelou Chinese Restaurant located on 5F, 80 seats and 8 extraordinary private rooms. The restaurant offers authentic Chinese cuisine featuring organic, fresh, healthy specialties. Chefs recommendations: Fried snow pea with pumpkin. Baked king prawn with sea urchin roe and parmesan. Peking duck. Pan fried Vietnam king prawn with crab roe sauce. Opening hours : Brunch: 08:00 to 14:30 Mon to Fri and 07:30 to14:30 Sat to Sun Dinner:17:30 to 22:00.Reservation Hotline: 86 20 83638888 ext:88311
Hao Chi Restaurant
- Location: 4F
- Serves: Lunch, Dinner
- Phone: 86-20-83638888(88321)
Hao Chi Restaurant serves exquisite Cantonese dim sum, hand made noodles and a variety of delicate snacks which are widely popular to local and international visitors. Chef recommendation: Spicy pork sauce with ham and chicken stock cut flat noodles. Braised pork trotters with sour plum and cherry tomato. Quick fried river shrimps with leek. Steamed turnip ball with scallop and mushroom. Opening Hours: Lunch 11:00 to 14:30, Dinner 17:30 to 22:00.