Hinueberstrasse 6 Hannover, 30175 Germany
Hotel Front Desk: 49-511-34950
Hotel Fax: 49-511-3495123
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hannover Langenhagen Airport (HAJ)
- Distance from hotel: 7.46 MI/ 12 KM North l
- Drive along Vahrenwalder Str. towards city center. Turn left at end of the road into Hamburger Allee which later becomes Berliner Allee. Straight on until intersection Koenigstrasse. Turn right here, and right again after two blocks into Hinueberstrasse.
- Distance from hotel: 111.85 MI/ 180 KM North l
- Leave the airport area towards A7 Hannover/Bremen/Husum/Heide. After 120 km leave A7 at exit A37 towards B3. Follow the signs in direction of Hannover Zentrum via Hans-Boeckler-Allee, Marienstrasse, Berliner Allee, Koenigstrasse, Hinueberstrasse.
- Distance from hotel: 0.19 MI/ 0.3 KM North West
- The Main Station Hannover is within walking distance from the hotel.
Main Station Hannover
- Distance from hotel: 0.19 MI/ 0.3 KM South West
- The subway station is within walking distance to the hotel.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 18.50 EUR
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 18.50 EUR
- Car park available . Parking is charged with a daily fee of € 18.50.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Watch award-winning chefs in the show kitchen of our signature BISTRO SCHWEIZERHOF restaurant, where international and German elements are fused into innovative dishes using locally sourced ingredients. Enjoy cocktails in our bright Lobby bar.
- Location: Groundfloor
- Serves: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
12:00 PM-3:00 PM
6:00 PM-11:00 PM
- Phone: 49-511-3495(253)
Lars Wolfram and his team welcomes you to our restaurant BISTRO SCHWEIZERHOF. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients prepared for you in our open show kitchen a la minute. Here you will enjoy a friendly, courteous and discreet service, which is famous far beyond the borders of the state capital. The ambience is consistent without being eccentric, and as a special highlight a beautiful terrace area under trees.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: Ground Floor
- Hours: 10:30 AM - 1:00 AM
- Phone: 49-511-3495(254)
Cocktail connoisseurs prefer the open and communicative setting. A choice of light snacks is available, as well as a large TV screen that is tuned in to major sports events. Open daily from 10.30 am until 01.00 am, kitchen open until midnight.