2200 Centreville Road Herndon, Virginia 20170 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-703-4716700
Hotel Fax: 1-703-7428965
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distance from hotel: 25.72 MI/ 41.39 KM East
- From Union Station (2 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington D.C. 20002), take Constitution Ave West to Key Bridge/I-66 West toward VA. Continue on I-66 West to VA -267 West via Exit 67 toward Dulles Airport. Stay to the Right (Dulles Toll Rd...portions toll). Continue on Toll Rd approximately 13 miles to Exit #10 (Herndon/Chantilly). Make right onto Centreville Rd and hotel immediately on left.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Complimentary two-level garage parking as well as outdoor parking spaces
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is located near an airport
- Closest City: WASHINGTON DC
- Distance from the Hotel: 15.0 MILES
- Local Time Zone : GMT+0
Nearest Train Station
Distance to Hotel: 25.72 MI/ 41.39 KM East
Tysons Corner Center is the premier shopping destination in the Washington, DC area offering over 300 shops and is located eight miles from our Crowne Plaza. Reston Town Center is located just four miles from our hotel and offers a wide selection of shops, restaurants, and seasonal skating rink. The Reston Silver Line Metro Station is also located just four miles away.
A trip to the US Capital, an uncomplicated 22-mile drive, is a must when you're in the Washington, DC area. Our hotel's Dulles Airport location and on-site Enterprise Rent-A-Car Center, with great weekend deals, makes it easy to stay an extra day to play.
Don't Go Home Without
When you stay at the Crowne Plaza Dulles, visit Reston National golf course, one of Virginia's best, an 18-hole, par 71 course that challenges players of all levels. Or step back in time to visit Sully Plantation, a historical house from the 1800's located just three miles away. Our hotel is located just one mile from historic Herndon, which hosts weekly summer concerts and annual events.
Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts is only eight miles from Dulles Airport and the hotel. With a mission to provide artistic performances to the widest audience possible, you can enjoy everything from country music to opera, tap to ballet! Historic Leesburg and local Virginia wineries, as well as the Manassas Battlefields are all within a half hour drive of our hotel.
See a Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird, the Enola Gay and the Space Shuttle Discovery at Udvar-Hazy Center, a companion to the National Air & Space Museum in Washington, DC. The thousands of aircraft and artifacts as well as an IMAX theatre at Udvar-Hazy are just four miles away.