1700 Smith Street Houston, Texas 77002 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-713-7398800
Hotel Fax: 1-713-7397307
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Distance from hotel: 21 MI/ 33.8 KM South l
- Distance: 21 MI / 33.8 KM South to Houston Downtown Hotel Shuttle Charge: $24.00 USD (one-way) Taxi Charge: $47.50 USD (one-way) Time by Taxi: 25 minutes Directions: From airport, take I-45 South to downtown. Exit Take Exit 47D Pierce/Dallas, veer left onto Jefferson St. and go through Brazos St. light. Hotel is immediately on left.
William P Hobby Airport (HOU)
- Distance from hotel: 12 MI/ 19.31 KM North l
- Distance: 12 MI / 19.3 KM North to Houston Downtown Hotel Shuttle Charge: $18.00 USD (one-way) Taxi Charge: $25.00 USD (one-way) Time by Taxi: 15 minutes Directions: From airport, take I-45 North to St. Joseph Parkway/Downtown Destinations Exit and stay to your right. Exit will turn into Pease St. Drive approximately 10 blocks to Smith Street. Hotel is immediately on left on the corner of Pease
Downtown Metro Rail
- Distance is 4 blocks. Houston's 7.5-mile light rail system connects downtown, Midtown, the Museum District, Texas Medical Center and Reliant Park
Metro light rail
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 26.00 USD
- Hotel provides Valet Parking Only with Weekday (Sun - Thurs) pricing $26 plus tax/overnight parking and Weekend (Fri/Sat) parking is $12 plus tax/overnight parking. Event parking is $12 plus tax andplimentary parking for restaurant patrons up to 2 hours.
Country of Residence:
Enhance your stay by booking an exclusive offer that includes special services and deluxe accommodations. Simply enter your dates, number of guests and number of rooms to view the list of available offers.
Average Nightly Rate
To calculate the Average Nightly Rate, add the rates for each night of your stay and divide the total by the number of nights in your stay. The individual nightly rates can be found on the rate information and confirmation pages.
Please note: Extending or reducing the number of nights in your stay will affect the Average Nightly Rate. You will be responsible for the rate that is determined by the actual number of nights in your stay.