1700 Smith Street Houston, Texas 77002 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-713-7398800
Hotel Fax: 1-713-7397307
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Distance from hotel: 21 MI/ 33.8 KM South l
- Distance: 21 MI / 33.8 KM South to Houston Downtown Hotel Shuttle Charge: $24.00 USD (one-way) Taxi Charge: $47.50 USD (one-way) Time by Taxi: 25 minutes Directions: From airport, take I-45 South to downtown. Exit Take Exit 47D Pierce/Dallas, veer left onto Jefferson St. and go through Brazos St. light. Hotel is immediately on left.
William P Hobby Airport (HOU)
- Distance from hotel: 12 MI/ 19.31 KM North l
- Distance: 12 MI / 19.3 KM North to Houston Downtown Hotel Shuttle Charge: $18.00 USD (one-way) Taxi Charge: $25.00 USD (one-way) Time by Taxi: 15 minutes Directions: From airport, take I-45 North to St. Joseph Parkway/Downtown Destinations Exit and stay to your right. Exit will turn into Pease St. Drive approximately 10 blocks to Smith Street. Hotel is immediately on left on the corner of Pease
Downtown Metro Rail
- Distance is 4 blocks. Houston's 7.5-mile light rail system connects downtown, Midtown, the Museum District, Texas Medical Center and Reliant Park
Metro light rail
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 26.00 USD
- Hotel provides Valet Parking Only with Weekday (Sun - Thurs) pricing $26 plus tax/overnight parking and Weekend (Fri/Sat) parking is $12 plus tax/overnight parking. Event parking is $12 plus tax andplimentary parking for restaurant patrons up to 2 hours.
Country of Residence:
Rooms & Suites
We know how important sleep is—it's the fuel that powers you for a productive day ahead. Discover the difference of the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage® program with luxurious bedding, aromatherapy to help you unwind and Quiet Zones to prevent disruptions to your rest. And if you need a little extra nudge, we’ll provide a Guaranteed Wake Up Call. What can you accomplish after a great night's sleep?
You'll feel truly pampered thanks to the amenities in our downtown Houston hotel rooms. From pillowtop and Tempur-Pedic mattresses to free high-speed Internet access and a 32" flat panel TV, our perks make you feel at home. We even offer unique sleep amenities, like lavender spray and an eye mask.