Check In | Check Out
- Check-In Time: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 21
- This hotel is in the city center
- Closest City: Jacksonville
- Distance from the Hotel: 1.0 MILES
- Local Time Zone : GMT-5
- No pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Service animals are permitted to stay in hotel. All other pets are not accepted.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites and Business Center.
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center and Public Areas.
- Standard Internet service is free for ALL guests.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 10.00 USD
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 18.00 USD
- Self parking available for $10.00 per vehicle per night. All spaces are located under the hotel in a covered parking lot.
Valet parking available for $18.00 per vehicle per night. If you are traveling with a group or convention, parking rates may vary.
- Public Spaces renovated: 2006
- Guest Rooms renovated: 2006
- 10 Floors
- 292 Guest Rooms & Suites
- 32 Suites
- 292 Non-Smoking Rooms
- Interior Corridor
- FEMA Property Number: FL4296
- Accessible Self-Parking Available
- Van Accessible Self-Parking Available
- Hotel Entrance
- All Entrances/Doorways
- Registration Desk
- Ramps and wider doorways are available as well as roll in showers
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Hours:: 6:30 AM -
DIRECTIONS heading NORTH on I-95:
■Heading NORTH on I-95, take Prudential Drive Exit 350A.
■This is a multi-lane Exit Stay in the FAR RIGHT LANE.
■Immediately exit I-95 and GO STRAIGHT to the 3RD traffic light.
■TURN RIGHT onto RIVERPLACE BLVD, the hotel is on the left.
DIRECTIONS heading SOUTH on I-95:
■Heading SOUTH on I-95, cross the Fuller Warren Bridge
■STAY in the far RIGHT lane- EXIT SAN MARCO BLVD 350B
■TURN LEFT at SECOND traffic light north.
■CONTINUE STRAIGHT to roundabout Museum Circle.
■TURN RIGHT and hotel is 0.25 mi on the left.
DIRECTIONS heading EAST on I-10:
■Take I-10 East to I-95 SOUTH.
■Then follow the above directions HEADING SOUTH on I-95