Rated 3.4 out of 5 by 44
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Frequent Jakarta Visitor Wonderful staff
I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Jakarta for many years.
Although the property is old, the staff is great. They make you feel at home and the hotel is well run. Service is wonderful.
I have also enjoyed the food at this hotel.
July 14, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BCKOH Comfortable Stay and good location
Good location and centralized. Going anywhere is easy and fast especially to my customer sites.
Sleeping is very comfortable, darkness and cooling even without air-con ON. Can sleep easily with any difficulties
Only thing is the internet access. Something intermittent failure.
Overall, it a good location and stay for business.
July 6, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by ee244c Courteous staff
A pleasant place to stay for short visit to the city. Amenities is slightly lacking as it was renovating. I can wait to stay in the new wing when it is completed
June 29, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by TIITII Worst check n experience
I was told they didn't have my booking. They were not convinced even if I showed my booking record from IHG. I managed to check in because of having still available room. But it took 30 minutes to check into my room.
June 15, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Chuck003 Unsatisfactory quality of stay
I faced the following issues:
1. I checked into room 724. The room smelled of dampness and stale sweat. The staff was kind enough to change the room.
2. There are mosquitoes in at the bar lobby and restaurant areas.
3. The quality of internet was terrible. The connection was very intermittent. It affected my conference calls and other communication.
4. For the price quoted, the hotel needs a facelift. Quality of food was also below par.
5. Staff were however, friendly and helpful.
June 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JG_Traveler Wonderful experience
This is a great hotel. Its feels a bit old but well maintained. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean.
They are renovating their pool area so no pool as of now.
Good food options within the hotel.
Semanggi plaza is nearby for shopping and restaurants.
Traffic jams is a bit of an issue but not the hotel's fault! :)
June 9, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by DK2014 Good value for the price. Great service
- The lobby is quite nice
- Restaurants are excellent, especially Maroush
- Rooms are dated but clean
- The staff is exceptionally friendly
- There is no pool or Spa because they under construction
- Decent value for the price
June 9, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Mahen Food was good
In the center of the business district (good location)
Price wise compare to other hotel is reasonable
Food is fantastic, lots of option to select from
Staff is good too
Restaurant is clean
June 3, 2014