Spectacular Golf in a Breathtaking Setting
101 Olympic Drive Lake Placid, New York 12946 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-518-5232556
Hotel Fax: 1-518-5239410
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK)
- Distance from hotel: 17.1 MI/ 27.52 KM North West l
- Head NW on Airport Rd Left at NY-186 E Right at Harrietstown Rd/NY-86 E Stay on NY-86 E Stay on Broadway St Left at River St Right at Lake Flower Ave/NY-86 E Stay on NY-86 E Right at Hillcrest Ave Hotel is on right where Hillcrest Ave meets Olympic Dr
Albany International Airport (ALB)
- Distance from hotel: 133 MI/ 214.04 KM South l
- Go NW on Airport Terminal Rd toward Heritage Dr Continue onto Airport Access Rd Left at NY-155 E Merge left onto I-87 N Take exit 30 for US-9 toward NY-73 Left at US-9 N Left at NY-73 W Left at Main St Left at Olympic Dr Hotel is on top of hill on Left
Burlington International Airport (BTV)
- Distance from hotel: 53.8 MI/ 86.58 KM East l
- Go SW then Right at Airport Cir Right onto Airport Dr Follow signs for Burlington-Port Kent ferry Take Burlington-Port Kent ferry to Keeseville (check www.ferries.com for schedules, rates and availability) Stay on NY-373 W Left at US-9 S Right at NY-9N S Right at NY-86 W Continue on Main St Turn left at Olympic Dr
- Distance from hotel: 34.7 MI/ 55.84 KM West
- Go right down Olympic Dr to the bottom of the hill. Turn right onto Main St. Turn right at the 2nd light and continue to follow NY-73. Turn left at NY-9N S. Turn left at NY-9N S/US-9 N/Court St. Turn right at NY-9N S/River St and the station is on right.
AMTRAK Westport NY
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
Country of Residence:
Seymour Dunn remained true to his origins when designing the Links Course in 1909. It represents Scottish-style golf at its best, with bunker-laden fairways, native fescue and large undulating greens.
With scenic vistas, smaller greens and tree-lined fairways, this course appeals to players of all levels. Laid out by Findlay, it was remodeled by the designer of Augusta National, home of The Masters.
Enjoy a little slice of golf heaven with seven par 3’s and two par 4’s. Perfect for beginners or seasoned players wishing to hone their short game, the course takes only an hour and a half to play.
“Golf’s focal point in Lake Placid centres around the 45-hole Lake Placid Resort featuring some of the most picturesque golf holes anywhere in the northeastern United States.”
Rated one of the “Eight Icons of American Resort Golf.”
“Links-style, excellent . . . Great scenery . . . Challenging.”