Check In/Check Out
Early Check-In Available
Express Check-In Available
Late Check Out Available
Minimum Check-In Age: 18
Internet | WiFi
- Standard tier wireless internet (WiFi) access included with stay at most Crowne Plaza hotels and resorts around the world.
- WiFi available in public areas and guest rooms, excluding meeting rooms, at participating hotels.
- WiFi bandwidth and speed may vary by hotel.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Valet Parking is not available
- Secure outdoor carpark at front and rear of hotel. Monitored by CCTV cameras. Complimentary parking for all overnight residents, please register your vehicle at reception. All other vistors will pay a £6 fee per 24 hours.
Accessible Parking On-site
Service animals are allowed
IHG Green Engage™ system
Learn more about the IHG Green Engage™ system
A stylish hotel in a Grade II listed building with an art deco restaurant and free WiFi
Crowne Plaza® Liverpool John Lennon Airport hotel is within easy reach of Liverpool and Manchester via the M57 and M62 motorways, which are only an 11-minute drive away. Drop your car off in the free car park and take a direct train into the city centre from Liverpool South Parkway station, eight minutes away by bus. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is just five minutes away by car.
A Crowne Plaza® Meetings Director is your point of contact for organising events. The spacious Aerial Suite and Blenheim De-Havilland Room host social dinners and corporate functions, and you can also hold conferences in the 12 modern meeting rooms. The hotel is completely connected with free WiFi, and the lobby Business Centre includes a PC.
Many of Liverpool's attractions are within a half-hour's drive, including the famous football pitches Goodison Park and Anfield Stadium. There's shopping and dining at the contemporary Liverpool ONE complex, and music fans love The Cavern Club.
You can dine in the art deco Starways Restaurant or the convivial Starways Lounge and Bar. The hotel is located in the heritage-listed, 1930s former Speke Aerodrome building. You can spot vintage aircraft on a nearby apron as you eat breakfast in the former arrivals hall.
Fitness & Wellness
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:30 AM-9:30 PM
- Phone: 44-151-4945000
Starways Lounge and Bar
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Phone: 44-151-4945000