19 New Bridge Street London, EC4V 6DB United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-871-9429190
Hotel Fax: 44-207-4388080
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
London City Airport (LCY)
- Distance from hotel: 8.5 MI/ 13.68 KM West l
- London E16 2PXUK Head northwest on Hartmann Rd toward Camel Rd 0.2 A1011 then A1020 0.1 roundabout, take 2nd exit onto Aspen Way/A1261 Slight right at Limehouse Link/A1203 Tower Hill Terrace/A3211 187 ft Victoria Embankment London EC4V 6DBUK
London Heathrow (LHR)
- Distance from hotel: 17.6 MI/ 28.32 KM East l
- M4 > A4 Central London > Trafalgar Sq > Strand > Ludgate Circus
London Gatwick (LGW)
- Distance from hotel: 30.1 MI/ 48.44 KM South East l
- Motorway into London then follow to City
Blackfriars Train Station
- Distance from hotel: 0.06 MI/ 0.1 KM North
- 1. Head west on Queen Victoria St toward Victoria Embankment/A201 2. Turn left onto Victoria Embankment/A201 3. Turn right to stay on A201 4. Continue onto Victoria Embankment 5. Slight left onto New Bridge St/A201 Destination will be on the left
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 47.50 GBP
- We do not have on-site park. Baynard House public car park is located only a few minutes away and is available from £2.50 per hour or £37 per day. Baynard House 133 Queen Victoria Street London, EC4V +44 (0) 207 32 Congestion Zone Charge £ 11.50
Country of Residence:
Meet for Success at London Heathrow
Everything You Need
It may be your job to plan your company’s event, but it’s our job to make it easy. From the right space and equipment to our team of experts, we have everything in place to make your event a complete success.
The Plaza Delegate Lounge
Exceed your delegates’ expectations with access to our unique Plaza Delegate Lounge. This bright and bold VIP breakout area features delicious refreshments and fun games to keep everyone energized.
Social & Networking Events
With a 9-hole golf course, peaceful outdoor areas for BBQs and parties and indoor facilities including a relaxed lounge and Irish pub, we are one of the best venues in Heathrow for hosting your event.
Your attendees can dine individually or in small groups at Orwell’s Brasserie for tasty British cuisine or ERIKI for spicier Indian fare. Orwell’s Bar is an ideal setting for drinks or an informal event.
Meeting & Events Expertise
Our knowledgeable events team, led by our Crowne Plaza Meetings Director, will listen to your needs and offer advice and support from the planning stages through to the day of your tailor-made event.
Keeping You Productive
Planning and budgeting all of the details of a meeting can seem complicated. But we’ve created a way to make it easy.
Simplify your meeting using our specially created All-in-One Meetings Package with all the essentials included in one price.
• Internet access for the meeting organizer
• Hire of the meeting room
• Coffee and tea breaks
• LCD projector and screen
• Flip charts and stationery
• A dedicated Crowne Plaza Meetings Director
Eat Well. Work Well.
We believe that when you eat well, you work well. So our food is not only freshly prepared, it’s also nutritionally balanced.
Our meetings menus have been specifically designed to feed your mind and your body, so you can stay focused, creative and full of ideas all day long.
Areas of Expertise
Through our extensive experience, we have created Training Works, a unique package tailored to the training market. It recognizes the needs of both the trainer and the delegates and provides the services and support for a successful session.
We have years of expertise planning meetings for leading healthcare organizations. Trust our team to handle your next event with confidentiality and keep it compliant and within the code of practice for pharmaceutical meetings and events.
Add some fun to your conference with our unique team building ideas. Choose the best option for your group, from on-site Zumba lessons, line dancing and wine tastings, to off-site treasure hunts, paintball, go-carting or a trip to Windsor Castle.