Stockley Road West Drayton London, UB7 9NA United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-871-9429140
Hotel Fax: 44-1895-867790
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
London Heathrow International Airport (LHR)
- Distance from hotel: 2 MI/ 3.22 KM North l
- London Heathrow Airport, Depart on Chipstead Road 0.1 miles, Turn right onto Cromer Road West 0.1 miles, Bear left onto Camberley Road 0.1 miles, Bear left onto Inner Ring West 0.2 miles At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A408.
London Gatwick (LGW)
- Distance from hotel: 69 MI/ 111.04 KM North East l
- Turn left off the hotel premises and take a right into the M4J4 roundabout. Take the third exit from the roundabout onto M4. Take first exit on to M25 South. Take junction 7 on to M23 towards Gatwick.
West Drayton Mainline station
- Distance from hotel: 2 MI/ 3.22 KM North
- Turn left out of station onto Station Approach, turn left again onto Station Road. Continue as this changes to Sipson Road. Bear left onto Cherry Lane and the hotel in on the left hand side.
Heathrow Terminals 1,2 and 3
- Distance from hotel: 2 MI/ 3.22 KM South
- Follow signs for all routes which takes you out of the airport onto the Heathrow Spur road. Follow this road and take the far right hand lane signposted Uxbridge. Pass under the M4 motorway and get into the left lane. Hotel is on the left.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 15.00 GBP
- £15.00 per 24 hours for Residents. £3.00 per hour for first four hours, after that full Non-Resident charge. £20 per 24 hours for all non Residents.
Country of Residence:
Rooms & Suites
We know how important sleep is—it's the fuel that powers you for a productive day ahead. Discover the difference of the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage® program with luxurious bedding, aromatherapy to help you unwind and Quiet Zones to prevent disruptions to your rest. And if you need a little extra nudge, we’ll provide a Guaranteed Wake Up Call. What can you accomplish after a great night's sleep?
Our bright and spacious guest rooms will make you feel right at home. They feature large work desks and fast Wi-Fi to help you stay productive, and a laptop safe to keep your work secure. When you’re ready to relax, turn on the state-of-the-art TV and make a cup of coffee or tea, or try the minibar.