5985 W. Century Blvd Los Angeles, California 90045 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-310-6427500
Hotel Fax: 1-310-6494035
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Los Angeles International (LAX)
- Distance from hotel: 0.2 MI/ 0.32 KM East l
- Complimentary shuttle available
- Proceed East on Century Boulevard, make a U turn at Airport Boulevard and hotel will be on the right We offer complimentary airport shuttle service 24 hours a day; seven days a week; no reservations required. Shuttle runs continually through out the day/night about every twentyfive to thirtyfive minutes; depending on traffic. Look for blue van outside baggage claim reading Crowne Plaza LAX.
Burbank Airport (BUR)
- Distance from hotel: 30 MI/ 48.28 KM North East l
- Start going south on Hollywood way; turn right on west Alameda ave; merge onto CA-134 West; keep left and take US 101 North toward Ventura; merge onto I-405 South towards Santa Monica; take exit 46 Century Blvd
Long Beach Municipal Airport (LGB)
- Distance from hotel: 20 MI/ 32.19 KM South East l
- Take 405 North, exit Century Boulevard and head West, hotel is on the right
- Distance from hotel: 15 MI/ 24.14 KM East
- Take the 101 North to the 110 South and then the 105 West, exit Sepulveda and turn right on 98th Street. The Hotel will be on your right.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 20.00 USD
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 25.00 USD
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Whether you choose one of our four restaurants or our 24-hour room service menu, you will have delicious choices to make.
The Landing Restaurant
- Location: 1st Floor next to Lobby
- Serves: Breakfast
- Hours: 6:00 AM-10:30 AM
- Phone: 1-310-6427500(1897)
Start your day right with a nutritious breakfast in the casual elegance of The Landing Restaurant. A full breakfast buffet greets you upon arrival. Eggs, breakfast meats, potatoes, bakery items, fresh fruits and bottomless coffee offerings make up your first, and most important, meal of the day. Whether you choose the buffet available until 10am daily; or a chef prepared item from our breakfast menu, you have already started the day off right.
- Location: Lobby Level
- Serves: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 11:00 AM-12:30 AM
Savor delicious regional cuisine, fine wine, and craft beer in a modern and relaxed atmosphere reflecting Southern California style. Our extensive beer menu boasts over 30 draft and bottled beers from the best local craft and micro breweries around the world. Enjoy tasting a new beer while unwinding after a meeting, watching your favorite sports team or visiting with family and friends. Great music, great beer, great bar, great food. Full menu available until 11:30 pm daily,
Yokoso Sushi Bar
- Location: Lobby Level
- Serves: Dinner
- Hours: 5:00 PM-9:00 PM
Yokoso Sushi Bar is a favorite place to meet for sushi, sashimi, and sake in a sophisticated, contemporary setting reflecting the image of a Magnolia flower that evokes the energy of life and love of nature. Our Master Chefs specialize in Japanese cuisine and fusion style dishes that showcase the freshest fish and highest quality ingredients from the greater Los Angeles area. Enjoy watching our Chefs while dining at the sushi bar or meet your friends for sake tasting and socializing.
Boulevard Market Cafe
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:00 AM-11:59 PM
The Boulevard Market Cafe provides a variety of grab and go items to help you stay energized and balanced to perform at your best even when pressed for time and on the go. Stay healthy and re energize with healthy snacks and drinks. Swing by for a variety of brewed coffee drinks, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, delicious baked goods, freshly made gourmet sandwiches, wraps, and salads. Grap and go, or grab and stay....the choice is yours.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: Lobby
- Hours: 11:30 AM - 12:00 AM
- Phone: 1-310-6427500(1893)
Savor delicious regional cuisine, fine wine, and craft beer in a modern and relaxed atmosphere reflecting Southern California style. Our extensive beer menu boasts over 30 draft and bottled beers from the best local craft and micro breweries around the world. Enjoy tasting a new beer while unwinding after a meeting, watching your favorite sports team or visiting with family and friends. Great music, great beer, great bar, great food, Great Idea!!!