22 Quai Charles de Gaulle Lyon, 69 006 France
Hotel Front Desk: 33-4-78178686
Hotel Fax: 33-4-78178699
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saint Exupery Airport (LYS)
- Distance from hotel: 15.53 MI/ 25 KM South East l
- To come to the hotel from the airport by public transportation takes only 45 minutes. Take the Tram Express to the Part-Dieu railway station, it costs 15,70€ for one journey. From the gare, you just need to take the direct bus C1, it takes 10 minutes and costs 2€. If you come by car, take the highway A43 – exit Péripherique Nord – exit Cité Internationale.
- Distance from hotel: 2.11 MI/ 3.4 KM South West
- From the train station, take the bus C1, direction "Caluire Cuire". Stops at "Cité Internationale, Centre des Congrès". The hotel is just in front of you. It costs only 1,70€ if you take the ticket at the machine, or 2€ if you take it directly to the driver. It takes only 10 minutes to reach the hotel.
Cite Internationale - Centre des Congres
- Distance from hotel: 0.06 MI/ 0.1 KM
- The nearest bus station is in front of the hotel at 1 minute walking distance. The buses available here are: Bus C1, to Part-Dieu train station and mall (about 10 minutes) Bus C5 to Bellecour, via the Hotel de Ville and the opera (about 12 minutes) Bus C4 to Jean Macé (about 30 minutes) It costs 1.7€ with prepaid tickets, available at the reception, or 2€ directly in the bus.
- Car Parking Available
- The public car park P2 is located just 50 meters from the hotel. It is secure and accessible 24/24, 7/7. Accessible to persons with disabilities. It costs € 0.60 for 20 minutes and 4.20 € per night (from 8pm to 9am).
Country of Residence:
Each review and rating we receive is verified to ensure that we display only information provided by guests who have actually stayed in the hotel.