De Ruiterij 1 Maastricht, 6221 EW Netherlands (Holland)
Hotel Front Desk: 31-43-3509191
Hotel Fax: 31-43-3509192
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Maastricht Aachen Airport (MST)
- Distance from hotel: 7.46 MI/ 12 KM North East l
- Highway A2 to Maastricht. Turn right at the 5th traffic light. Follow the tunnel, move into the left lane and drive straight on.
Brussels Zaventem Airport (BRU)
- Distance from hotel: 55.92 MI/ 90 KM South East l
- Follow the highway to Maastricht and follow the signs wijk 21.
Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS)
- Distance from hotel: 102.53 MI/ 165 KM East l
- Aachen - Maastricht. Turn right at the 5th traffic light
Maastricht Centraal Station
- Distance from hotel: 0.62 MI/ 1 KM South
- Follow the signs to Crowne Plaza Maastricht.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 18.50 EUR
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 18.50 EUR
- Parking garage connected to the hotel with direct access to the garage from the hotel.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Not only will you enjoy the view on the river Maas and the ancient city centre of Maastricht, you will also have a culinary evening with the ever-changing menu. All dishes are prepared with fresh ingredients by our passionate kitchen team!
Restaurant 'de Mangerie'
- Location: Ground Floor with a marvellous view
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:30 AM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 31-43-3509191
Restaurant 'de Mangerie' is situated in Crowne Plaza Maastricht. Come and enjoy the local Burgundian style dishes in the restaurant and dine at the bank of the river in summer months, while savouring the view of the river Maas and the historical city of Maastricht.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
'Le Club d'Artagnan'
- Location: Lobby
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 1:00 AM
- Phone: 31-43-35092(10)
Enjoy your drink in the cosy bar 'Le club d'Artagnan' or in the Lobby of the hotel. Or have a seat, when the weather is sunny, on the terrace along the river Maas with its magnificent view on the river as well as the city of Maastricht.