C/Lola Flores,1 Madrid, 28022 Spain
Hotel Front Desk: 34-91-2063410
Hotel Fax: 34-91-2063411
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MADRID BARAJAS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (MAD)
- Distance from hotel: 4.35 MI/ 7 KM North West l
- Exit Barajas M40-Av America-Madrid. Take M14-A2 Zaragoza. Exit 1A (M-21 Sn Fernando H., Coslada PS). Exit 1 Av. America. Keep right to Exit 2 (Ctro Comercial). Exit Via de Servicio-Coslada/San Fernando. Exit Parque Empresarial and Exit Urbanizacion.
San Fernando Train Station
- Distance from hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM East
Canillejas Line 5 Green
- Distance from hotel: 3.11 MI/ 5 KM West
- Take the A2-E90 Hwy. Take Exit 11 and stay always right. Past the Auditorium Hotel on the right, take the exit PARQUE EMPRESARIAL. Again, stay always right until next Hwy division. Exit on URBANIZACION and it will direct to the Hotels entrance.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 7.00 EUR
- Covered parking and secure 24 Hrs. Price to the public per night from 12 € special price for guests staying € 7 per night. Park and Fly for 30 € between 5-7 nights, staying one night. Tax not included.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Innovative chefs conjure up immaculately presented with International dishes and a classy twist at Siesta Bar Restaurant. Check our spanish wine's list. Life an experience with a gin tonic premium.
- Location: First Floor
- Serves: Breakfast
- Hours: 7:00 AM-10:00 AM
Casual ambiance allows you to start the day with a big breakfast buffet. A wide variety of options, salt or sweet: Spanish sausages, cheese, vegetables, eggs and fresh pastreys... If you want just a coffee, order to the waiter in site or take away.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
SIESTA Bar - Restaurant
- Location: Ground Floor
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 11:55 PM
- Phone: 34-91-2063410(313)
Siesta Bar and Restaurant serves quality Spanish Mediterranean and International dishes with exquisite taste. Try its mixture of tastes, aromas and wide variety of ethnic spices and flavours. Enjoy a carefully selected variety of spanish food and snacks. At lunch time from Monday until Friday, 13.30 to 15.30, choose a daily menu with many options. Relax afterwoorks at the new Terrace drinking a spanich glass of wine or a Mojito cocktel.