Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 59
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Johann Alba Good relation quality / price
Quickly check-in & out operations. Staff willing to solve problems, caring and nice.
February 27, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Atti Totally satisfaction
Nice and friendly front desk staff, spacious and clean room, modern furnishing, perfect sleep comfort. Everything was absolutely fine! Thanks Crown Plaza!
February 21, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ingolf Warm welcome and friendly atmosphere
Check in was efficient because my data were well prepared. Staff was friendly and helpful
Negative: The hotel shuttle runs only every hour. Since I did not wan to wait 50 minutes I had to take a taxi instead which cost 28 €.
February 15, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mohamed73 Excellent hotel near the airport
Excellent clean modern hotel, with polite friendly staff members. Poor near by area with deserted roads, not well connected to city center, however with a car is an excellent choice, 10 min drive from the city center through A2 motor way
February 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by faty 76 very nice room and great service
Great service and great room. Will go back to this hotel
January 17, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Artf Surprisingly nice property; good value
Hotel was modern, well appointed and presented very good value for the rate. Only complaint is an incredibly slow transport FROM Madrid Airport. By the time our van arrived, some other "airport hotel" shuttles had 3 come by. Then our shuttle circled the different terminals 2x before finally heading to hotel. By then the van was filled to the brim; too time consuming and a difficult start after an already long travel day waiting in the cold.
January 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BHkLatinamerica Great
I had the pleasure of staying for one night as a stop over between flights.Everything went like clock work from the shuttle service to and from the Airport to the help and assistance I received from reception.The Hotel was lovely and clean and very comfortable.
January 9, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Peter72 Disappointing Experience
* Hotel at inconvenient location (too far from airport) with inconsistent shuttle service (40-50 min wait at arrival and departure , so not the every 30 min shuttle as scheduled)
* Understaffed front desk (1 person only) , so no priority check in / out service for elite members (15 min wait at arrival)
* Nice upgrade to an executive room on ground floor. Unfortunately broken heating system in original room, cleanliness issues in second room, no luggage transfer at room change, ...
* Restaurant closed down , very limited food choice in hotel bar
* Written guest complaint not taken very seriously (no follow up by hotel management)
* Experience fell far short of the Crowne Plaza standards
December 13, 2013